Christmas presents, eh ???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Just watching the midnight Christmas Gift Ideas hour, and if anyone gives me a fireplace, set of clothes hangers, storage bags or magnetic fasteners for jewellery to open on Christmas morning, then they had better not hang around for lunch !!!!!!

Who in gawds name dreamed this one up as a Christmas Gift show ????????:giggle:

Just watching the midnight Christmas Gift Ideas hour, and if anyone gives me a fireplace, set of clothes hangers, storage bags or magnetic fasteners for jewellery to open on Christmas morning, then they had better not hang around for lunch !!!!!!

Who in gawds name dreamed this one up as a Christmas Gift show ????????:giggle:

Oh 'eck, brissles, that's exactly what I got for you, I thought they'd be perfect. Well, at least I'm within my 30 mbg period, but I hope I don't end up a recipient of THE LETTER...

trying sooooo hard not to offend - but can't belive they put an umbrella in a christmas gift idea.I'm very much of the thought that whatever I buy for someone or receive back -I'm very grateful - and I try hard to buy nice presents on a low budget - but I would not buy someone an umbrella.............

trying sooooo hard not to offend - but can't belive they put an umbrella in a christmas gift idea.I'm very much of the thought that whatever I buy for someone or receive back -I'm very grateful - and I try hard to buy nice presents on a low budget - but I would not buy someone an umbrella.............

Not even one like this? :giggle:

chanel-umbrella-bag.jpg

If anyone dared to present me with those coat hangers on Christmas Day I would shove them where the sun don't shame.

Why on earth would QVC think anyone would want them as a gift ?:mysmilie_514:

One of my EX boyfriends bought me a garlic press and an apron for Christmas one year. Even my Nan (who's 86 you know) asked if it was a joke.

Hence the ex :giggle:

One of my EX boyfriends bought me a garlic press and an apron for Christmas one year. Even my Nan (who's 86 you know) asked if it was a joke.

Hence the ex :giggle:

I know what I'd have been pressing in it....and it wouldn't have been garlic!! :cheeky:

When they were demoing those washing egg ball things i'm sure i heard it said about giving them as Christmas presents!! I like practical presents but they are pushing it too far!!! LOL. Don't post often, but always reading the forums, so helpful, and does make me laugh. Keep up the good work x

If I got one of those 'practical' presents, I'd be expecting it to be a setup before I got the 'real' one! (Although, perhaps I could make space for a Chanel umbrella - although, actually, I'd feel like a bit of a chump using it to keep the rain off my Primark parka!)

Latest posts

Back