November newsletter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Juicyjayne

Registered Shopper
My email came through this morning ......... Assuming they are the tsv pictures The smashbox one looks fabbo on the Laura geller one . What dies everyone else think?

Here are some pics from the newsletter :

QVC_November_Newsletter_v16_26.jpg
QVC_November_Newsletter_v16_27.jpg
QVC_November_Newsletter_v16_28.jpg
QVC_November_Newsletter_v16_22.jpg
QVC_November_Newsletter_v16_83.jpg
QVC_November_Newsletter_v16_103.jpg
QVC_November_Newsletter_v16_32.jpg
QVC_November_Newsletter_v16_33.jpg
QVC_November_Newsletter_v16_114.jpg
QVC_November_Newsletter_v16_34.jpg

Oh dear....this is going to be an expensive month.

Need the Smashbox tsv and need the white Charlie bears tsv, might need the nails inc too and the decleor looks tempting. x

I'm so happy the charlie bears TSV is after I get paid again! :whew: plus might try and get a few wee pressies then as well for the wee people in my life! lol

My email came through this morning ......... Assuming they are the tsv pictures The smashbox one looks fabbo on the Laura geller one . What dies everyone else think?

Oops......... Stupid screen protector makes it tricky to type Grrrr.

Can someone please tell me how I can subscribe to the newsletter.

I get TSV and show alerts but can't find the newsletter

many thanks!

Can someone please tell me how I can subscribe to the newsletter.

I get TSV and show alerts but can't find the newsletter

many thanks!

On QVC's home page, scroll down to the bottom. Under the banner about QGossip, you'll see a blue envelope icon with "Tune into QVC" beside it. Click on that, sign in and put your preferences.

Think my money will be safe - the only one i want is decelor. Im quite disappoointed in the smashbox and LG ones but that will probably all change when i see the presentations and packaging - im a sucker for a nice box/bag

Was just thinking the other day that it would be nice if the next smashbox tsv contained my holy grail foundation (halo). Looks like it might do, giving me the perfect 'reason' to indulge! :whew::giggle:

Last edited:
On QVC's home page, scroll down to the bottom. Under the banner about QGossip, you'll see a blue envelope icon with "Tune into QVC" beside it. Click on that, sign in and put your preferences.

Hi, I tried this but there were only links for TSV alerts and brand notifications - all of which I receive, along with QGossip, but couldn't see a newsletter link - and CS couldn't help.

Anyone able to post a link please?:confused:

Hmmm, I wonder if it was just sent to me automatically because of my order history. I have only ever "subscribed" to a couple of updates via the page already mentioned on this thread.

At the bottom of my newsletter (or "update" as QVC refer to it as), this is written :

"Seeing as you have bought similar products in the past, we
thought you would be interested in receiving this update from QVC.
If you would like to stop receiving QVC updates, please let us know."

Maybe if you phone again and quote this they could point you in the right direction?

Hmmm, I wonder if it was just sent to me automatically because of my order history. I have only ever "subscribed" to a couple of updates via the page already mentioned on this thread.

At the bottom of my newsletter (or "update" as QVC refer to it as), this is written :

"Seeing as you have bought similar products in the past, we
thought you would be interested in receiving this update from QVC.
If you would like to stop receiving QVC updates, please let us know."

Maybe if you phone again and quote this they could point you in the right direction?

Thanks Perdita - maybe I'm just not one of 'the chosen'! If you recieved yours in an email, is there an option to view online? If so there would be a link - I will try CS again, but they really didn't have an idea - maybe it would be better if I could call when the 'day staff'are on!!

Thanks Perdita - maybe I'm just not one of 'the chosen'! If you recieved yours in an email, is there an option to view online? If so there would be a link - I will try CS again, but they really didn't have an idea - maybe it would be better if I could call when the 'day staff'are on!!

PM on its way!

Latest posts

Back