Leighton Denny auto del for November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Juicyjayne

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know when the nxt leighton Denny auto delivery is due.......... I'm sure it's November time

thanks

Leighton Denny TSV from August

I got the auto delivery version and was hoping for the next bunch of yummy colours for the party season by now. I've looked up my account which says - in process. Has anyone received their's yet? Just wondering as I've never done auto delivery before.
Thanks

i was told the 15th from customer care and then the 18th when i rang yesterday so who knows.......................................

hmmmmmm was told last night it was waiting to be picked and this morning its showing awaiting stock :wonder: its my first time of doing an advanced order programme with the Q after reading about the problems you had with the yankee candle ones i should have known better!!

Just checked mine again and its gone from - in progress - to awaiting stock! This is my first time with AD and I'm wondering if it was a good idea. Sounds like maybe the stock is late in coming in to what QVC expected.

this christmas set was the ones i really liked the look of, all glittery, so if they takes ages to arrive think il cancel the next batch due spring time (?)

Sent email yesterday to CS.
Return email today, states it should have been shipped this week but there is a problem with stock. Hopefully this should be resolved in next 2 weeks.........:whew:
do hope so 'cos wanna practise for christmas!!

Sent email yesterday to CS.
Return email today, states it should have been shipped this week but there is a problem with stock. Hopefully this should be resolved in next 2 weeks.........:whew:
do hope so 'cos wanna practise for christmas!!

2 weeks ???? boo hiss

Don't think they should offer things on AD if they can't provide them. Same with the person selling, qvc say problem with stock which indicates problem with supplier.

Latest posts

Back