Where is the elusive Alison Young?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shopping is fun

Alfa Lover
Alison Young seems to be on QVC less and less lately. I didn't watch much of the BE shows yesterday as working, but I did not see her on in the evenings. Considering she always tells us that she is the "resident beauty expert" she will have to change that as the "part time resident beauty expert". I am not slagging her off, I just think it is strange that she never seems to be on screen lately. I know she does not have any children except for her horses she goes on and on about!! I don't know why she is even needed as some of the other female presenters do ao good job, if not better job without her!!

yeah I had wondered that too, not like her not to kick the a**e out of the beauty shows!
Hopefully she is ok, she does look unwell at times so maybe she is having a rest these days.

To be honest, saves me a fortune in headache tablets! (only joking :wink:).

Last edited:
Away on holiday ? Unwell perhaps ? Her health is not the greatest. She has done plenty of the link ins on the Beauty Channel so she is about.

Yep, she is poorly. Debbie Flint mentioned it on one of the shows last week and said 'get well soon'. Hope whatever the matter is she makes a speedy recovery.

Latest posts

Back