Craig Rowe....... AGAIN

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Dippy One

Guest Shopper
Was wondering if you pay two easypays in November or is Craigie getting his months mixed up as he was stating a lot in the last hour "You pay the first instalment today then the second in NOVEMBER":confused:

Was wondering if you pay two easypays in November or is Craigie getting his months mixed up as he was stating a lot in the last hour "You pay the first instalment today then the second in NOVEMBER":confused:

To be fair, he didn't say what YEAR the second November payment was being made :giggle:

Oh bless. I can tolerate Craig a lot more than some of the others. I think he is quite sweet actually & comes over as a really nice guy.

Come on give the guy a break. It was only the 1st Novemebr yesterday so he probably didn't realise. Neither did I until I read this!!!! :cheeky:

Yes I can forgive him getting his months mixed up, but what I really can't forgive is him presenting the Illy Espresso Machine again and constantly calling it Expresso. This is the second time I have seen him presenting this item and getting it wrong - don't the gallery let him know ? For some reason it really grinds my gears !

I've heard a LOT of people say expresso and they all seem to think that's the correct pronunciation, so it doesn't surprise me. Maybe the gallery also pronounces it that way. Bah.

We're having a lot of discussions about how to pronounce things atm.....

Latest posts

Back