Fiona Brackenbury 2012.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Dippy One

Guest Shopper
Just been looking through her Decleor facebook page and a post from Friday in which she confirms that again she's been given reign to make another product for Decleor and QVC to launch in 2012. "Hi everyone , wow thank you so much for all of your comments and questions about the cleanser. Great news I can make for you all so let me know what you really want and what your missing"

She's also stating that you DON'T need to tone after using her cleanser. :confused:

Decleor don't seem to take the hint that she is not very popular with people.:sad:

A qualified chemist is she, that she can 'MAKE' all this jollop ??????? Or is she another one from the School of Lulu - who just 'throws' it all together. As for toning ladies, after washing/cleansing etc, just dunk your face in ice cold water, this soon tones the face up, then slap on the moisturiser. Its worked wonders for me over the last 35 years (after I saw Paul Newman do it - and look how great he was), and being the same age as old Lulu - I look far better than she does.

Another top tip from the House of Brissles - always always always re-moisturise your face AFTER using the hair dryer, because nothing dries out the skin faster than the hot air blasts !!!!!!

A qualified chemist is she, that she can 'MAKE' all this jollop ??????? Or is she another one from the School of Lulu - who just 'throws' it all together. As for toning ladies, after washing/cleansing etc, just dunk your face in ice cold water, this soon tones the face up, then slap on the moisturiser. Its worked wonders for me over the last 35 years (after I saw Paul Newman do it - and look how great he was), and being the same age as old Lulu - I look far better than she does.

FB is way too up herself IMHO. And heaven knows why. Does she never watch herself back & think that she should smarten herself up when on air ? If I walked inot a beauty salon & saw a therapist walk towards me looking the mess she does at times I would head for the door !

Just been looking through her Decleor facebook page and a post from Friday in which she confirms that again she's been given reign to make another product for Decleor and QVC to launch in 2012. "Hi everyone , wow thank you so much for all of your comments and questions about the cleanser. Great news I can make for you all so let me know what you really want and what your missing"

She's also stating that you DON'T need to tone after using her cleanser. :confused:

Her grasp of you're/your leaves a lot to be desired too...

This message was brought to you by your resident Grammar Expert (with 31 years in the industry):giggle:

I'm not a Decleor watcher, why is Fiona not liked by the viewers please ? :confused:

:wave:

I am a regular viewer of Decleor shows as I use a lot of their products, and I don't know why several on here don't like Fiona. I have actually met Fiona a few times and she is really lovely.

I think Fiona is lovely and I enjoy the Decleor shows a lot.

I am pleased that she is helping to develop products that we actually want. Too often, presenters are bashed over the head on this forum by people saying that they know nothing about what they are talking about and are just a 'front' for the brand. At least Fiona is hands-on with Decleor.

I don't mind Fiona :wave: She mangles her words sometimes but seems jolly enough. My criticism is that although she has got good skin, she looks her age - as do most of the other skincare guests. This rather undermines the theory of 'anti-aging' skincare :wait:

I don't mind Fiona :wave: She mangles her words sometimes but seems jolly enough. My criticism is that although she has got good skin, she looks her age - as do most of the other skincare guests. This rather undermines the theory of 'anti-aging' skincare :wait:

"ahhhhhhhh" she says, very knowingly and nodding enthusiastically: " that is because you obviously do not know what she would look like if she did not use anti ageing skin care!!!!!!!!!!!":tongue::tongue::cheeky:

I personally don't mind her at all, I've heard she can be a bit of a madam but she doesn't come across that way on TV I don't think. I actually think she always looks 'well' and her skin plumptious. I think compared to some of the beauty guests that come on looking like they've been to an all night rave and then dragged through a hedge backwards - she looks polished. I guess it's also because I tried and rated Decleor over Gatineau and Elemis that I also like her too...so call me a biased old trout :wink:

I personally don't mind her at all, I've heard she can be a bit of a madam but she doesn't come across that way on TV I don't think. I actually think she always looks 'well' and her skin plumptious. I think compared to some of the beauty guests that come on looking like they've been to an all night rave and then dragged through a hedge backwards - she looks polished. :

You've seen Keeley from Elemis's facebook picture then? :giggle:

"ahhhhhhhh" she says, very knowingly and nodding enthusiastically: " that is because you obviously do not know what she would look like if she did not use anti ageing skin care!!!!!!!!!!!":tongue::tongue::cheeky:

Glad I'm not the only who noticed that she says "aaaaaaahhh!" before she starts talking about every product. And of course, every product is "phenomenal!"
Seriously though, I don't mind her. Just wish she'd stop being so repetitive.

I personally don't mind her at all, I've heard she can be a bit of a madam but she doesn't come across that way on TV I don't think. I actually think she always looks 'well' and her skin plumptious. I think compared to some of the beauty guests that come on looking like they've been to an all night rave and then dragged through a hedge backwards - she looks polished. I guess it's also because I tried and rated Decleor over Gatineau and Elemis that I also like her too...so call me a biased old trout :wink:

As you wish.
Cavey, you're a biased old trout.

I don't think this is going to go down to well with some people but I will put this in the mix anyway.
Why does Fiona care so much about all the things she puts on her face but does not care so much for what she puts in her mouth?

This is not against any one of any size here on the forum, I have been a large lady and a slim lady so I understand all about dieting issues.

I don't think this is going to go down to well with some people but I will put this in the mix anyway.
Why does Fiona care so much about all the things she puts on her face but does not care so much for what she puts in her mouth?

This is not against any one of any size here on the forum, I have been a large lady and a slim lady so I understand all about dieting issues.

As someone who battles with their weight I would say that is one of the great mysteries of life. You can take a lot of care with other areas of your life but fall down on eating. And what's more, you know you are doing it. Successful dieters who keep their weight off resolve the paradox and I assume you have, so well done. But as someone who has been there you will know how hard it is.
Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk

Just to add as well, that although a am overweight I do care very much what I put in my mouth. I wouldn't pollute my body with crap. The stereotype is someone who does not stop stuffing takeaways crisps and sweets. I rarely have a takeaway or crisps and can only cope with a fun size bar of chocolate. I cook from scratch every day. But it tastes so good I eat too much of it lol. Just saying this to say its a complex problem and everyone has different answers. We all know slim people who way nothing but crap but someone like that on tv wouldn't attract comment because you just wouldn't know.

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk

How do you know what she puts in her mouth?

Latest posts

Back