Kathy ' stunning' Tailer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

alibeth

Birdy
If she says 'stunning' once more this morning I shall scream! In the breakfast show the Christmas decorations were 'stunning', the tsv was also 'stunning' and only 10 minutes into the jewellery show she has uttered it 6 times already. Time for a new word please Kathy... and sorry I spelt your surname wrong ( Tayler!)

Last edited:
And what about Jilly who thinks everything is "superb."
Pipa is one of my favourite presenters but drives me mad when she describes everything as "beeeyoooootiful."

And what about Jilly who thinks everything is "superb."
Pipa is one of my favourite presenters but drives me mad when she describes everything as "beeeyoooootiful."

I used to really like Pipa but she gets on my nerves a bit now. She used to be enthusiastic and fun to watch but I find her a bit over the top now; sounds a bit forced.

I think I would feel like Pippa if I had to present some of the garbage she has to on a regular basis. All of them must get totally fed up but they must like being at QVC as they all hang in there. Is it the :cash:

I think I would feel like Pippa if I had to present some of the garbage she has to on a regular basis. All of them must get totally fed up but they must like being at QVC as they all hang in there. Is it the :cash:

Really understandable she maybe fed up at QVC but Pipa openly says she has, uses, wears a good number of the products she presents. :confused:

Latest posts

Back