Trespass sizing ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Suey

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know if Trespass jackets are on the larger side? I'm in the middle of two sizes, don't know whether to size up or down. Bearing in mind I'll probably wear a few layers underneath, maybe I should size up but I don't want to be swamped.

I think for outerwear QVC usually say to add 4 - 6 inches on top of your chest measurement, depending on what you'll be wearing underneath or the fit your wanting to achieve.

:sun:

Does anyone know if Trespass jackets are on the larger side? I'm in the middle of two sizes, don't know whether to size up or down. Bearing in mind I'll probably wear a few layers underneath, maybe I should size up but I don't want to be swamped.

My advice would be to go up a size. My Civil Partner has a number of Trespass items, mainly in the size small, and she's no bigger than an 8-10. In fact, when the last Trespass shows were on she got me to order a fleece for her and swore blind she was an extra small (as she is in most ranges) and when we actually checked her other pieces they were all small :dull:! Said extra small duly arrived and was actually fine, and I can just about squeeze into it as a size 10, but neither of us could wears layers under. So if in doubt, I'd size up.

HTH :handshake:

Latest posts

Back