Handbags in Last Clicks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
There are loads of Charlie Lapson and Kathy Van Zeeland bags in Last Clicks - definitely worth a browse if you're a fan.

It looks as if K V Z is going to be discontinued. There once was a time when we seemed to have K V Z tsv every month and now.......nothing. Not complaining!!

Amazing, the following bags where all on one of his anniversary shows last night and now they are in last clicks! what does that say about the bags eh? :bandit:

Sorry removed links as they weren't working but at least six or so bags on there!

Last edited:
Last clicks is where Charlie Lapson bags belong. Was watching a bit of his show last night, they are so expensive yet look so cheap. As for KVZ - pure plastic tat.

Even in last clicks they will be too expensive.I have 1 KVZ which I like but the rest I wouldn't go anywhere near! My price range for bags on QVC is Kipling & that's not the leather ones.I have seen Lulu Guiness bags in the shops & they look well made but I still would not pay those prices.I would rather go for a classic Mulberry or similar id I was investing.

I had one KvZ bag, which was black with silver hardware. I quite liked it, but my kids used to call it my dominatrix bag, put me right of:giggle::giggle:
Have to day that it did not wear well either, the PVC split somewhere on the bottom, and the split got bigger, so just ended up throwing it. Good thing it came from the sale in TKMax

Latest posts

Back