Easy pay

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fredab

Registered Shopper
QVC make me sick!! I see that they are now selling Skechers footwear and I quite like the look of the new shape ups but I really do not want to pay out £90 in one go/haven't really got £90 to pay out. It would be really good if they put them on easy pay just so that people could try them. I have seen them in the shops but again do not want to fork out £90 and then not like them. At least I have the 30 MBG with QVC.

I do not know how they work out what goes on easy pay but today for instance a few Perricone beauty items are on easy pay. They probably aren't selling enough of the stuff and want to tempt us ladies in, and the other week the B Makowsky bag wasn't on easy pay but they had that ****** magic wallet set that only costs £12 for two on easy pay!!

urrrgh they make me :puke:

Rant over

I agree, I sometimes wonder how the decide on the easy pay, I would love to try the shape ups as well, but its just a bit too much of a 'considered purchase' all in one go! Easy pay would be fantastic, even two easy pays would help!

It amazes me the crap the have on 4 easy pays sometimes! Come on QVC - get real! :angry:

I don't really understand the easy pay thing as I ordered a moisturiser set and on my email it said I had opted for easy pay. I didn't realise that I had! I thought I was just paying for it all at once so I must be very unobservant not to have noticed!

The Perricone stuff was sooooo expensive! I ordered Gatineau whichever one it was that was advised for all ages and dehydration.

Angel x

I alwas order on the internet & if a product is on Easypay it goes through as though you automatically have chosen to take the easypay option.I expect there must be a selection if you decide to pay up front?

I alwas order on the internet & if a product is on Easypay it goes through as though you automatically have chosen to take the easypay option.I expect there must be a selection if you decide to pay up front?

I didn't see a choice any where but then I didn't realise it was on easy pay until I got the email confirmation.

I will just have to remember what it is when random bits of money float out of the bank!

Angel x

I'll have a look at the website, I always go to express checkout so could be there is another selection?

I don't really understand the easy pay thing as I ordered a moisturiser set and on my email it said I had opted for easy pay. I didn't realise that I had! I thought I was just paying for it all at once so I must be very unobservant not to have noticed!

The Perricone stuff was sooooo expensive! I ordered Gatineau whichever one it was that was advised for all ages and dehydration.
Angel x

My goodness I've just had a nosey on the on the website as I've got QVC on in the background now and nearly £200 for a moisturiser :whew:

Even going thru the express checkout, ordering online, there used to be a tick box to opt out of the Easypay scheme; lately it's disappeared or moved and I can't find it. I'd rather pay up-front for the lower priced items, esp if my credit card is about to expire as it's a pain having to change the easy pay order over the phone even if I update my account online with the new card details!

Jude xx

I would love a Clarisonic, so emailed QVC to ask if it would be on easypay, at any time. Also said that i found it bizarre that they offer items, of much lower value, on easypay. They said that they like to vary the value of items on easypay, and they felt sure that the Clarisonic would be on easypay, at some time in the future. We can live in hope!

Even going thru the express checkout, ordering online, there used to be a tick box to opt out of the Easypay scheme; lately it's disappeared or moved and I can't find it. I'd rather pay up-front for the lower priced items, esp if my credit card is about to expire as it's a pain having to change the easy pay order over the phone even if I update my account online with the new card details!

Jude xx

Not sure I like the easy pay thing! If I buy something I would have to remember for a month that there was going to be another payment.

My thing at the moment is not to buy anything I can't afford outright. The easy pay works some sort of magic over me and I think it sounds like a bargain!

Angel x

I would love a Clarisonic, so emailed QVC to ask if it would be on easypay, at any time. Also said that i found it bizarre that they offer items, of much lower value, on easypay. They said that they like to vary the value of items on easypay, and they felt sure that the Clarisonic would be on easypay, at some time in the future. We can live in hope!

Hi Crackersannie(love the name) - i also had my eye on a Clairisonic(since reading all the wonderful reviews on here) but could not justify the cash - i bought the tresonic cleansing system a few weeks ago(from QVC) and highly recommend it as a cheaper(£40) alternative - my skin is much brighter and more even toned, i also think the sponge attachment which is used for moisturising is great - i use the massage attachment with my serums and then the sponge for my mosturiser, it may be my imagination but i think both my serum and mosturiser sinks into my skin better. I bought mine on easi-pay but dont know when it will be offered again on this. Well worth a try.

Thank QVC Princess. I was also considering that one, have seen one made by Rio, but can't really find a lot of info about it, and it doesn't seem that many places sell the replacement brushes. I will think a bit longer before deciding, unless, of course, i've won the lottery in which case i'd be able to afford regular salon treatments!!!! Well i can continue to dream :giggle:

Thank QVC Princess. I was also considering that one, have seen one made by Rio, but can't really find a lot of info about it, and it doesn't seem that many places sell the replacement brushes. I will think a bit longer before deciding, unless, of course, i've won the lottery in which case i'd be able to afford regular salon treatments!!!! Well i can continue to dream :giggle:

I agree Annie there is nothing like salon treatments - i love Elemis/Decleor facials:star: I think replacement brushes/sponges for the treisonics are a problem - QVC have the brush replacements in stock but dont seem to stock the sponges? Anyway i hope you get the system that suits you:star:

What annoys me when you're paying by easy pay is that you don't seem to be able to see on your account details of what you've paid so far on something, and how many more payments there are to go. It's convenient but a pain when you're wondering how many more payments there are to come out of your account.

Latest posts

Back