Delivery Question.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

angel_uk

Registered Shopper
I ordered a Clarisonic and an OPI nail vanish set at the same time and on my account details it says they were both shipped on the same day. The Clarisonic arrived just moments ago but no OPI. I think it is quite quick as I ordered it late evening on Friday so wasn't expecting it until Fridayish.

Do they get sent from different places?

I imagined a giant QVC warehouse somewhere and thought the whole order would come together in a box.

Never mind - super excited about the Clarisonic - it is on charge!

Angel x

I don't think they get sent from different places but arrival times can still vary greatly. I ordered something Tuesday 2 weeks ago, one item came early last week and the other didn't arrive until Friday.

Ooooh, gotta run, the postman with my slanket has just come!

ETA: And they both got sent the same day!

I ordered a Clarisonic and an OPI nail vanish set at the same time and on my account details it says they were both shipped on the same day. The Clarisonic arrived just moments ago but no OPI. I think it is quite quick as I ordered it late evening on Friday so wasn't expecting it until Fridayish.

Do they get sent from different places?

I imagined a giant QVC warehouse somewhere and thought the whole order would come together in a box.

Never mind - super excited about the Clarisonic - it is on charge!

Angel x

QVC do not pack items together, everything is sent individually unless you order multiples of the same item and then they usually get bound together. It is most likely your Clarisonic was sent via a different delivery method to the OPI.

It would be better if items which were ordered within a 24 hour period could come together in 1 package, but not so!Some items come direct from a manufacturer but somewhere in Knowsley Liverpool is the QVC warehouse.At one time when I went to Liverpool Airport there was a sign saying 'Welcome to Knowsley, Home of QVC' but haven't seen that recently!

A QVC warehouse sounds like my idea of heaven! Flicking through the website thinking oooh quilts / seeds / yoghurt / teddy bears!

I will just have to wait expectantly for the post.

Angel x

QVC - take note! I placed an order with Body4Real yesterday morning around 10.15...I ordered two of the item (small package) and it was here around 8.30 this morning..and no P & P charge...:wink:

Latest posts

Back