Last Clicks - Silver Diamonique

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wrongsideof40

Registered Shopper
There's lots of silver diamonique reduced in the last clicks.Just ordered a purple diamonique ring that I have wanted for a while.

Thanks for this - I was watching Last Clicks like a hawk for a while, then gave up, and the l.c. jewellery sections are suddenly overflowing! Wonder if you went for the purple vintage eek ring. Am quite tempted...

Attica x

I saw some nice things in there. I was just a bit unsure.

Are they good quality? I don't know much about jewellery so I wasn't sure if they were just well lit photographs to make the items look super shiny!

Angel x

Thanks for this - I was watching Last Clicks like a hawk for a while, then gave up, and the l.c. jewellery sections are suddenly overflowing! Wonder if you went for the purple vintage eek ring. Am quite tempted...

Attica x

I went for item 698842 as I have had my eye on it for a while,but I was quite tempted by quite a few of the others.I shouldn't but I am going to check through them again.

I saw some nice things in there. I was just a bit unsure.

Are they good quality? I don't know much about jewellery so I wasn't sure if they were just well lit photographs to make the items look super shiny!

Angel x

I love diamonique.I used to buy the gold eek but is far too expensive now,so I have gone on to the silver.I :heart::heart::heart:it.Go for it angel,I'm sure you won't be disappointed.Your first piece won't be your last.

i have had a nice browse, but alas cannot buy as some ******** pinched my purse so have had to cancel my debit card so no shopping for me umtil the new one arrives. I think that this has the makings of a blessing in disguise!

i have had a nice browse, but alas cannot buy as some ******** pinched my purse so have had to cancel my debit card so no shopping for me umtil the new one arrives. I think that this has the makings of a blessing in disguise!

You could always buy by cheque?????

I am liking that purple ring....... but maybe I shouldn't as I already ordered 2 silver diamonique rings this afternoon after reading this post!

Latest posts

Back