JR's God Awful trousers and Hoof shoes!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QVC_addicted_couple

Registered Shopper
Has she not got any other clothes????? .... she wears nothing else all week long, she looks crap and like a kaka, for goodness sake, dress your age, surely she has loads to choose from.... the top is nice but.......

You need to get a life!
Stop worrying about what Julia is wearing !!
The same kind of post as the one last week and the week before............

Has she not got any other clothes????? .... she wears nothing else all week long, she looks crap and like a kaka, for goodness sake, dress your age, surely she has loads to choose from.... the top is nice but.......

She had a lovely satin dress on the other day that looked lovely on her.

I need to get a life FFS?

You need to get a life!
Stop worrying about what Julia is wearing !!
The same kind of post as the one last week and the week before............

If you have quotes on file from weeks ago, who is it that needs to get a life lmao.... lets have a photo shoot of who thinks they have taste in clothes and look good in them, then perhaps all the couch potatoes will shut up .... why is it all the other presenters make an effort to vary their clothes and look professional and JR doesnt ?.... we won't loose sleep tonite dont worry :giggle:

I do not have quotes on file I am really not that sad,I just think this subject has been discussed time and time again.infect it's been done to death!
Maybe I need to get a life and stop coming on here,it seems I am not entitled to my opinion !

I see, so to be told to get a life isn't?.....excuse me,but I was replying to the person who said that ( shouting the odds behind a pseudonym as usual ), do you say this to all the Chuntley haters, Jill Franks list of demonisers too?.... :mysmilie_365:

My post was a reminder to everyone, I was not singling anyone out.

We keep an eye on all threads the best we can but we cannot possibly see everything so we do rely on forum members to hit the report button on a post that they feel is inappropriate or send us a PM to bring an issue to our attention.

I see, so to be told to get a life isn't?.....excuse me,but I was replying to the person who said that ( shouting the odds behind a pseudonym as usual ), do you say this to all the Chuntley haters, Jill Franks list of demonisers too?.... :mysmilie_365:

So is QVC addicted couple your real name then?

Can we all take a deep breath and get back to discussing QVC's alleged "fashion ranges", extortionate P&P charges and ultra clear 30 day MBG. Is far more fun than sniping at each other. :clapping:

I agree, now someone talk me out of ordering the TSV will you! :giggle:

No TSV for you my dear. Repeat after me: I do not need it, I can live without it, there will be another one tomorrow, the next day, the day after that, this time next year. Well done, now go and make yourself a cuppa :coffee:

Thank you Loveinamist! I needed that, was wavering for a second there but no I've held off!
Don't know whats got into me lately but last night was actually tempted by a Charlie 'plastic fantastic' Lapson bag! :sweat:

Latest posts

Back