Shavata (sp ?)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've seen her around every now and then last month. I know, because I covet those stupidly twee heart-shaped tweezers and am sitting on my hands so I don't accidentally buy them. I'm hoping they'll show up in one of the Beauty Day of Christmas Beauty shows on special price...

I'm sure she was on a week or two back with Charlie during one of his Richard Madeley hours (talking about wimmins stuff with no embarrassment at all :giggle:) but before that I hadn't seen her for yonks...

I'm sure she was on a week or two back with Charlie during one of his Richard Madeley hours (talking about wimmins stuff with no embarrassment at all :giggle:) but before that I hadn't seen her for yonks...

I saw her on with Charlie:wave:. That comment about Richard Madeley made me think about 'Mrs Merton and Malcolm' when they're sitting watching 'This Morning' (in the R&J years) and she turns and says to Malcolm 'Isn't it lovely how Richard ALWAYS wants to be talking about gynaecological matters...':giggle:

Cavey didn't Victoria Wood do a skit of R&J with Duncan Preston - the All Day Breakfast? - where he went on about wimmins troubles? I'm sure that's where I plaigiarised the line from :blush:. Charlie is so the new Richard :giggle:

Cavey didn't Victoria Wood do a skit of R&J with Duncan Preston - the All Day Breakfast? - where he went on about wimmins troubles? I'm sure that's where I plaigiarised the line from :blush:. Charlie is so the new Richard :giggle:

Move over Philip Schofield :movie: :mysmilie_846:

Oooh. You're right so you are!

You've also just reminded me of:

'Do you ever get days, Dick, do yer Dick, do yer...' and 'He looks a bit of a Richard, 'ey, dun't he Sheila?' also VW. Random. But then it is past 10pm and I am going slightly mad from lack of sleep.

I was going to ask for a vote on his Judy but, clearly, he already has a feminine side so he can do the job of two! :mysmilie_844:

Oooh. You're right so you are!

You've also just reminded me of:

'Do you ever get days, Dick, do yer Dick, do yer...' and 'He looks a bit of a Richard, 'ey, dun't he Sheila?' also VW. Random. But then it is past 10pm and I am going slightly mad from lack of sleep.

cavegirl aren't IW showing a new steam cleaner today? That should be enough to send the worlds population to sleep. :sleepy: Failing that, how about counting the flicks of hair or intakes of breath from our fav. Q presenter instead of sheep?

Latest posts

Back