Question about extended 30MBG.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilylurknomore

Registered Shopper
Hi

Does anyone know if EVERYTHING that you buy from now on has the extended MBG til 25th of Jan OR is it just some things?

I have asked them via the website but they haven't replied.

I was under the impression that everything you buy after the 25th of Oct has the extended guarantee but something I bought has an early Dec return date and it's a pressie.

TIA.

Hi

Does anyone know if EVERYTHING that you buy from now on has the extended MBG til 25th of Jan OR is it just some things?

I have asked them via the website but they haven't replied.

I was under the impression that everything you buy after the 25th of Oct has the extended guarantee but something I bought has an early Dec return date and it's a pressie.

TIA.

I posted about this on another thread, think it was the Slanket one, as myself and another forum member noted we had early Dec return dates on those and they are for gifts. I called CS to check and they told me it was a printing error on all invoices, essentially that old chestnut 'the system' hasn't yet caught up, but that it is to be rectified this week, so that all invoices will show 25th Jan as the last return date, but that any item purchased from Christmas launch weekend is held on their record as having the extended MBG.

HTH :handshake:

Thank you. I wouldn't feel confident getting my money back (if necessary) after the date it says on the invoice. Can't see QVC remembering it was a mistake and refunding me.

I would send them an email asking for clarification as to the dates on the returns slip. When they reply you can then print it off and then, if you need to return anything after Christmas, just send a copy of the email with your parcel.:happy:

I would send them an email asking for clarification as to the dates on the returns slip. When they reply you can then print it off and then, if you need to return anything after Christmas, just send a copy of the email with your parcel.:happy:

Good thinking, although they haven't replied to me yet, maybe I'll resend it.

I emailed them and they replied: I can confirm that the Christmas guarantee period will begin on all purchases made from 23/10/10.

So I'm sure you'll be OK.

I'm sure this problem with the invoices happened in previous years. It's pathetic. Bet when the VAT goes up next year, that'll be applied immediately!

Thank you. I wouldn't feel confident getting my money back (if necessary) after the date it says on the invoice. Can't see QVC remembering it was a mistake and refunding me.

I appreciate your concern, particularly as QVC don't record telephone calls and are not terribly good at responding to written communication in a timely or informative manner :)giggle:) but they have been so public about the extended MBG on their broadcasts I don't see how they could do anything other than honour it on invoices dated after the Christmas weekend launch. :nod:

I appreciate your concern, particularly as QVC don't record telephone calls and are not terribly good at responding to written communication in a timely or informative manner :)giggle:) but they have been so public about the extended MBG on their broadcasts I don't see how they could do anything other than honour it on invoices dated after the Christmas weekend launch. :nod:

You REALLY don't know them very well, now do you? :cheeky:

Latest posts

Back