Mally

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

pudnpie

Registered Shopper
Do you think we will get the Mally Face Defender product on the shows this week? It is something I would really like to try.

Do you think we will get the Mally Face Defender product on the shows this week? It is something I would really like to try.

I don't know, she said there will be some brand new products, but I can't say I'm keen on this one as having look at the ingredients is just silicone and more silicone. http://www.mallybeauty.com/store/category/qvc_exclusives/face/item/FA0024/evercolor_poreless_face_defender/ There are umpteen silicone based products on the market, sold as primers or line fillers and we don't need another one IMHO

Having said all that, I do love E.L.F.'s Studio HD powder (£6) the only ingredient of which is pure silica (so no talc/cornstarch/rice powder to show up my wrinkles) and is identical to the very expensive Make Up For Ever version. I just don't reckon Mally's 'new' product will be anything new at all really. It looks as if it's all the ingredients of a bog-standard silicone-based primer in compact form.

Last edited:
I'm a bit confused by this thread. I bought this product earlier this year from QVC so it has been here. It is a great product which matches the claims for it, though I do think it is pricy and so don't use it every day.

Artemis is right it HAS been on QVC but sold out very quickly - I missed it and have been on the Waitlist ever since. Just checked my order history and still showing Waitlist - so unless QVC haven't updated their systems yet then no we won't be getting it this visit :sad:

Apologies. I saw it on her Twitter feed and the way she was talking about it I thought it was new.

Thanks for the e.l.f. tip x

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk

The item no. for the poreless face defender is 220276

Still on Waitlist though (I am sad and keep checking just in case! :giggle:)

Latest posts

Back