AMARA haircare received / used ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Baby Love

Registered Shopper
Has anyone already received or even used the new AMARA haircare range launched last Friday (29/10/2010) ?

I know it's very early to ask but sometimes QVC makes miracle lightning deliveries !

So nobody here bought Amara haircare ? :sad:

:flower::flower: I was hoping to have honest advice from this great forum before trying it myself !!! :flower::flower:

Might not buy it now, then ! :confused:

I saw the presentation but found it really confusing and had no idea what the different options did, so it would be interesting to hear peoples' opinions.

That's exactly what I was hoping for, Boris Bear ! :nod:

The "nourishment discovery kit" seemed to be for dry hair and the "body discovery kit" for oily hair, but both should still give volume, I think !

:flower::flower::flower:

I bought one of the curl kits - can't remember the name - but it claims to increase your curls. The shampoo and conditioner (pure body) are ok, nothing special and did seem to have a faint cat pee smell. The curling spray did work and produced some nice curls but left my hair very dry and bity. I will not be buying the full sizes as they would be way too expensive (discovery kits were £25) and not worth the money. Hope this helps!

Latest posts

Back