Auto-Delivery: return or cancel?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
I've just been in touch with QVC CS to change my credit card details on a couple of Auto-delivery orders as I've had a new CC issued since they were first ordered.

I seem to remember a thread in the summer where it was concluded that it's possible to return any installment in an auto-delivery without it automatically cancelling the whole program, ring any bells?

I ordered a Laura Geller TSV "on the bright side" collection 221001 but returned the first original one because I already had the eye pencil and didn't want the first eye shadow. Now it transpires that the AD program has been cancelled :confused: if it had been something I really really wanted I'd be gutted but secretly they've probably done me a favour and saved me a few ££.

Does anyone know whether this is how it works or is this a flook? I thought that it was ok to return any individual AD set without it automatically ending the whole program. If my experience is anything to go by, this isn't the case at all.

Jude xx

Last edited:
Hmmmm I don't remember the thread on here - however I know when someone posted the same question on qvc's facebook page the response that came back was that yes you could return the ads without it effecting the subsequent deliveries and that each one had it's own 30 day mbg...... Hope that makes sense. It was the official qvc poster that replied

Latest posts

Back