Catherine Huntley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bichonben

Registered Shopper
I just noticed on Catherine Huntleys twitter page that she is very upset about something said on another forum. She said she felt as if she was being bullied and was going to stop twittering for a while.
can anyone shed any light on the matter?

I don't tweet but there was a thread on here not long ago criticising her obsession with farts and other bodily functions on her twitter thread. There was also some protest about her mis-selling an item on QVC and not correcting it.

It might be the refernce to her 'obsession' with bodily functions.Haven't read her tweets myself as I go nowhere near such things---but if you put certain comments into the public domain and folks react then don't complain.

A few weeks ago there was a complaint from a forum member who purchased the Leighton Denny set of black files. CH refered during the presentation about all the five star reviews they had recieved, only to find later that wasn't the case at all.

:blush:

More recently I started a thread when Tova was last here selling her jewellery.
It was about Catherines presentation of a pair of earrings I included the video showing how she gave no information about the item, and was preoccupied with securing a pair for herself.

:blush:

Last edited:
Catherine should have thought through the consequences of seeking attention and then not being happy when inevitably not all the attention will be postiive or flattering.

c huntley (we cant use chuntley for fear of mysoginism - apparently) is a woman who needs to get over herself.
the lies and CRAP she has spouted about her successful diet "its changed my life" with paul mckenna, followed by the diet chef "i need them because paul didnt change my life quite enough" just prove what a total fake she is.

she talks the lies, she takes the pay, she cries about the criticism.

I've heard her more than once remark on being Chuntley, one time being when they were flogging chutney. She didn't appear to find it detrimental to her well being, she was smiling but then she could be just hiding some deep anguish about having her initial and surname amalgamated.
(No I am not suggesting for a moment that she's that daft)

c huntley (we cant use chuntley for fear of mysoginism - apparently) is a woman who needs to get over herself.
the lies and CRAP she has spouted about her successful diet "its changed my life" with paul mckenna, followed by the diet chef "i need them because paul didnt change my life quite enough" just prove what a total fake she is.

she talks the lies, she takes the pay, she cries about the criticism.

thats is exactly it, she fawned all over Paul McKenna telling him he was responsible for her wonderful figure etc etc, then got slightly larger, ate diet chef, got slimmer, got fatter again once powdered rubbish ran out and thinks we are all stupid.

she looks great at any size and doesn't need to try to sell products by saying that she has used them to great effect when in fact she hasn't.

catherine is lovely looking lady but her twittering and her gushing and now her deep sadness is too much for me.
she is actually a good presenter but gets carried away something she has no control of in public when presenting or takling nastiness on public forums.everytime i see her now i feel qeasy...:mysmilie_460:

catherine is lovely looking lady but her twittering and her gushing and now her deep sadness is too much for me.
she is actually a good presenter but gets carried away something she has no control of in public when presenting or takling nastiness on public forums.everytime i see her now i feel qeasy...:mysmilie_460:

I agree boffy. I sometimes wish I didn't know about her strange obsession as I can't really watch her without thinking "Is she doing it now????":giggle:

And people are surprised Catherine wanted to withdraw a bit? I wonder why …

I'm guessing it was when she realised that even many of her loyal fans were not devoted enough to want to share her preoccupation with her farts and toilet habits. She has not been criticised for something she didn't do or say very publicly. She got it wrong.....

I agree with Almerinda, I think sometimes we get a bit too obsessed by the presenters (and I'm including myself in this).

Time to move on and forget about them for a bit and we can moan about the more important stuff like crappy christmas products etc etc. :giggle:

What makes me laugh about this thread and the previous one referring to how crude CH is, is the utter hypocrisy of some posters.
Feigning shock at her comments. When reading back through some very base posts on ST made by the same posters who criticise CH for her crudeness. Come on, most of us like a bit of vulgarity and will join in on here when it suits us and this is a public forum too don't forget.
I have no feelings for CH one way or another but "people in glass houses etc":bandit:

the problem with social network sites of any kind, ie Twitter, facebook et al is that once you say something its impossible to take back. We've all said a bit too much at some point in our lives and instantly regretted it, at least I know I have.

On another point, if I was famous, I would never read anything written about me cos at some point someone is going to say something you dont like, as everyone is entitled to an opinion, so you may hear/read something unflattering.

Either stop reading it or stop posting all of your life then you dont have cause to feel sad etc.

Advice to Catherine would be to forget it and move on! not worth worrying about!

Latest posts

Back