Please please please Alison K that hairstyle............

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dottiebird

Registered Shopper
I do actually like Alison, but OMG that horrible hairstyle she keeps on coming on with...........who has actually told her it looks good.......der!!!!! Poor woman, it is dreadful. I feel soooooooo sorry for you...................whoever is whispering in your ear and saying it looks good IT DOES NOT. That silly piled up on the head hairdo is sooooooooo ageing. Go back to how how it was before.

I like her too and I agree, her short hairstyle was so much more flattering. IMO all the presenters are stuck in the 80's (not retro just stuck) and need to update their "look". There's nothing more ageing than someone who's make-up and hair are stuck in another decade.

I thought the whole outfit tonight was a bit of a disaster - with those ruched-up sleeves :smirk:

It does look a bit Victorian but I do like Alison K. Think she is one of the best presenters IMO.I think maybe shes growing her hair out & its at that messy stage when you can't do anything with it.

For those of you of an age to remember Upstairs Downstairs, she bears a startling resemblance to Mrs Bridges (only one-third her size).

I do like her longer hair but after a certain age hair needs to be tamed and sleek to look good - mine being a good example :bandit:.

( PS I've mentioned age in 3 posts this morning, please don't think I'm age-ist, being 55 and quite happy with it !)

Hairs a bit of a 'bugbear' for me, ie it takes up to much of my life but its the one thing, that when its actually sitting nice, I'm quite proud of! lol

I would love love love long hair, the kind that young girls have, you know the messy, I've crawled out of bed hair! well I know that once my hairs reached just past my shoulders its time for a cut, I dont suit long hair, never have but I'm still jealous of those that do suit it!

Alison is a lovely woman and I too think she could do with a sleeker style, a long bob or something similar would look fab on her and take years off her as well, but I suppose its each to their own and all that!

Yes, I remember Upstairs Downstairs and AK's hair does bear a striking resemblence to Mrs Bridges' hair, LOL! She did look very Victorian, I am waiting for her next outfit to be a long dress with a bussle!!

Don't give 'em any ideas!! I can see Glen extolling the virtues, saying how you can team your bustle with your Victorian corset to really make your eyes pop ;-)

I do actually like Alison, but OMG that horrible hairstyle she keeps on coming on with...........who has actually told her it looks good.......der!!!!! Poor woman, it is dreadful. I feel soooooooo sorry for you...................whoever is whispering in your ear and saying it looks good IT DOES NOT. That silly piled up on the head hairdo is sooooooooo ageing. Go back to how how it was before.

You would have thought Michael di Cesare would have sorted it out for her. Had to switch the programme off he could not get a word in edgeways.

I'm the odd (admittedly very odd :tongue: ) one out here ~ I quite like her up-do and think it suits her.

She looks like she bunged it up to go in the bath then forgot to take it down again - ALL WEEK. :drunk:

I like her hair too, i think it flatters her. Short hair can look very frumpy. As much as I dislike JR I don't get the whole 'cut and style your hair' arguement.

Latest posts

Back