cathy taylor

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

boffy

Registered Shopper
i am going to be late for work but i must say how amazing cathy taylors hair looks this morning. m dicesare has done his stuff. just gow to show how the celebrities manage to look amazing all the time a top hair dresser at your beck and call.

i am going to be late for work but i must say how amazing cathy taylors hair looks this morning. m dicesare has done his stuff. just gow to show how the celebrities manage to look amazing all the time a top hair dresser at your beck and call.

She looks fab! It's a lovely style for her too, takes years off her.

I think she looks amazing. Her hair is stunning.

She looks a lot better than most of the presenters her age. Very natural. Makes me think that there's hope for us all!!!

Kathy's hair always looks good when she's had her hair professionally done, she clearly isn't very good at styling her own hair and it often looks a bit tatty. She's looking really pretty this morning.

Do you er think he could um ah well oops have the um er ah same whoops effect on er erm ah her um oh er presenting oops um ah well skills? Um ah er oh...

Cathy is so lovely. She has just been so excited about the lady who won the competion this morning. You heard her literally shriek with delight & ran onto the set.

Yes she looks great. She does mess up at times when presenting but thats what makes her so natural & endearing.

I went specially to put the telly on when I read your post Boffy - never watch The Morning Show normally - well, Kathy looks absolutely stunning and nowhere near her age! I used to like her short spiky style, thought that suited her, but the just hanging round the face look she normally wears doesn't do much for her (does it for anyone? Think Franks!) - this morning it's got life, it's got movement, it gives her zing! Way to go Kathy!:clapping:

I think she's stunning and by far the prettiest of all the female presenters.

Her hair has been really well styled this morning to frame her face and emphasise how pretty she is.

The umming and ah-ing sometimes gets on my nerves as well, but I really enjoy watching the morning show when she presents with Anthony (mind you Ant is always well worth watching :muscle:)

Cathy is so lovely. She has just been so excited about the lady who won the competion this morning. You heard her literally shriek with delight & ran onto the set.

Yes she looks great. She does mess up at times when presenting but thats what makes her so natural & endearing.

I couldn't agree more she is by far the most natural of any of the presenters, she has really found her place at QVC doing the Morning Show Tues - Fri.
I for one look forward to watching her each of those mornings, without her the Morning Show for me doesn't have the same appeal.
Being up at 5am, at QVC each morning at 7am, live on air at 9am can't always be easy with having a family at home but she always makes it with a smile and never a moan about having a bad day.
Maybe she's not always turned out to perfection or with massive confidence but for me her not full of herself attitude and caring natural nature wins over the others every time.

:heart:

I love cathy, no airs and graces and can laugh at herself when she screws up. yes her presenting skills arent polished and professional but she just comes across as friendly and natural and down to earth.

I agree Kathy's hair looked great this morning, I wanted to watch the comp but I went upstairs and forgot all about it,pleaseeeeee who were the three presenters , Claudia was the only obvious one?

I agree Kathy's hair looked great this morning, I wanted to watch the comp but I went upstairs and forgot all about it,pleaseeeeee who were the three presenters , Claudie was the only obvious one?

2 Ant
3 Julia

:wave:

Thanks bags, I thought they were three women! ( ah well .. he is nice boy):giggle:

:whew: I had them all

The red shirt and side burns gave AH away :giggle:

:beer: Donna from Blackpool was excited and had no idea what she's going to buy with the £200 credit :beer:

:glass:

Cathy comes over as an ordinary ( in the nicest way) & down to earth person.The umming and arring I can put up with from her where I can't stand with Julian B.She & Ant make a good team on the morning Show---they should move to ITV & take over from Adrian C & Christine B.There was news long ago & it keeps being mentioned that AH is leaving? yes CT's hair looks good when professionally styled.

what a nice thread this is

[its nice to read all these lovely things about cathy taylor aaaahhhhhh11FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT]

Kathy looked like a movie star this morning. I did a double take at the TV cos I couldn't believe how different she looked. Most of the time, her hair looks really untidy and out of condition but the hairdo she was sporting this morning took ten years off her.

I have grown to really like Cathy give me a bit of umming and erring over shrieking , bellowing and the use of the word "amazing" five times in the same sentence.

Latest posts

Back