Warning!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Diane

Registered Shopper
Just to warn others so you don't make the same mistake that I made......

If you join the Create and Craft club do not order items on Ideal World site as you wont be entitled to your discount (you must order on the C & C website to get the discount - the fact that C & C website is c*** is just tough!

Thaks for the warning, sounds a right con. But I wouldn't trust anything SW was involved with. If they can afford to give discounts, the item is over-priced as it is.

They used to warn you about that. I don't watch much anymore so don't know if they still do.

That drives me mad, too. I've never joined the C&C club even though it's now down to £20 (clearly they can't sell enough memberships to fulfil their quota), because if there's ever a deal on with free P&P - the only time I buy - either the pages take forever to load, or items flash up on the screen as sold out when they're still taking phone orders for them, or you get all the way through to the end and then the ruddy thing crashes losing the lot!!

I spent ages getting an order together about 2 craft days ago, and by the time I got to the payment page, my first item had timed out, the second had sold out and I just gave up in disgust! Another time I got all the way through to the end and it asked me for my membership number and pin number. Did I have my membership number to hand? Did I heck! At least QVC retains your details so you don't have to re-enter them every time.

I have been looking at the C & C website as well and it is so frustrating as it is so slow and when you do a search you have to click onto each product before finding out that it has 'sold out' so it takes even longer.

I also give up with both Idealworld and C&C web sites, they are nothing but trouble to navigate and purchase from. My last order was also timed out and I also gave up with the air around me very blue!!
Laura :)

Last edited:
The powers that be must read this as Howard has just reminded people that they only get the club discount on the c&c site and not the iw one and I haven't heard them say that on air for ages!

The powers that be must read this as Howard has just reminded people that they only get the club discount on the c&c site and not the iw one and I haven't heard them say that on air for ages!

It's a pity they don't pay such immediate attention to more of what's said!!

Tight wads!

As Groucho Marx said, I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members
giggle.gif

Latest posts

Back