Kim Mendelson 10 am

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

star234

Guest Shopper
Waiting for the Mally show to come on and getting the end of the Kim & Coshow. Is it me or does she talk a lot slower these days?
To be fair, have not watched her in years, but I remember her talking really fast, sometimes so fast I could not understand her:confused:

That drawl & the animated movements! Puppet on a string comes to mind, not to mention the grin & rolling of the eyes, the silly giggle.Yes It's Kimmy & Co time!

I just can't watch her anymore, she gets as giddy as a kipper about her overpriced gaudy creations.

Well she must be feeling better for the 5 o'clock show because her mouth is in 5th gear ! The tone of her voice gives me a headache & I 've turned the sound off.:doh:

Haven't hear that expression before:mysmilie_483:

giddy kipper.... An overexcitable person, gift of the gab, the ability to talk incessantly, persuasively.:biggrin: :giggle:

Last edited:
JF & Kim M talking both at once :mysmilie_505:

Maybe I should ring in & ask what KM is on. I could do with some:mysmilie_500: She is so OTT.

Well she must be feeling better for the 5 o'clock show because her mouth is in 5th gear ! The tone of her voice gives me a headache & I 've turned the sound off.:doh:

exactly what I thought

Latest posts

Back