Qvc - thieves

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

curlyblonde

Registered Shopper
I am so angry, i returned three items to qvc last week all individually wrapped with invoices and stickers attached inside one special delivery envelope, they have received the 2 cheap pieces of makeup back, but funnilly the 50 quid ring they havent got!!!

i am fuming!!

QVC can't cope with different items returned to them in the same parcel, as they need to go to different return departments. :confused:

hi
they told me that when i rung up to find out why they have not credited it, but it did not say on my invoice everything has to be returned seperately
i am so mad im 50 quid down!! ive finished with qvc now, im evenicontemplating sending my emu boots back even though ive worn them and get my money back and then ill buy them elsewhere

what did they say to you about it? are they investigating?

they said the usual rubbish that you have to allow 21 days for it to be credited to your account, but like i said well if the other stuff has been credited and this hasnt im obviously not going to get my money back

Did you get proof of return from your Post Office - mine always give me a receipt with the postcode of the company and the amount of postage paid. If you have that QVC might give you the benefit of the doubt as surely insurnace for missing goods is also part of what the high p&p rates covers.

Good luck sorting it out!

Hi Curlyblonde

Bags has said that QVC have different return departments - you might find that your ring was sent to the jewellery returns and the makeup returns were faster at refunding your money? Just a suggestion - i wouldn't give up before the 21 day deadline. Maybe phone QVC to enquire about the different return dept's? - £50 is a large sum to lose. Best Wishes let us all know of any developmentsxx

Check if the return addy sticker you used on your parcel is the one from your makeup invoice.
If it is it would indicate that is were your parcel went to and not to the jewellery returns section.
I'm sure you'll find they will locate your return and credit your account but in their own time.
You may find if you ring CS again sometime later you may get someone who's a lot more helpful and explain's that to you.

:hi:

Check if the return addy sticker you used on your parcel is the one from your makeup invoice.
If it is it would indicate that is were your parcel went to and not to the jewellery returns section.
I'm sure you'll find they will locate your return and credit your account but in their own time.
You may find if you ring CS again sometime later you may get someone who's a lot more helpful and explain's that to you.

:hi:

hi the parcel was just addressed to qvc returns the stickers were on the individual packets inside the special delivery envelope, if they dont credit me that money i am gonna tell them a parcel i got last week did not turn up!

Surely if you have to send packages back separately you are having to pay more postage sending stuff back as you have to pay for returns!!

Yes you are but it does mean you have seperate proof for each returned item and that it goes straight back to the correct return department.

hi the parcel was just addressed to qvc returns the stickers were on the individual packets inside the special delivery envelope, if they dont credit me that money i am gonna tell them a parcel i got last week did not turn up!

I'm sure the return address sticker that you peel off and add to your return parcel on each item invoice has a different return department address.

I'm sure the return address sticker that you peel off and add to your return parcel on each item invoice has a different return department address.

i never look at the return sticker i just stick it on the parcel

i never look at the return sticker i just stick it on the parcel

From what you have said you have used one sticker for three items in one parcel.
If you could just check your invoices to see if you didn't use the jewellery return sticker on your parcel.
If so it maybe worth a call to CS to say your jewellery return was sent back to makeup returns.

From what you have said you have used one sticker for three items in one parcel.
If you could just check your invoices to see if you didn't use the jewellery return sticker on your parcel.
If so it maybe worth a call to CS to say your jewellery return was sent back to makeup returns.

hi

no i did not put any sticker on the special deivery envelope i just addressed it to qvc returns liverpool and postcode, then each item inside was wrapped in the envelope they were received in with the returns sticker for each on their respective envelopes

I'd leave the make up items out of the equation when you next speak to them; just quote the SD reference and the jewellery order number once the 21 days has elapsed. The special delivery receipt is your proof of posting and they'll track it online as being delivered and should process the refund.

It's always a tricky business sending a bulk return in one parcel but it sounds as tho you've done the right thing with separate labels on separate parcels inside the SD mail sack. Just because they can't send orders in the same box doesn't mean they shouldn't accept them back if you've made it as straightforward as poss for them...all they have to do is scan the barcodes on all the packets' labels...how difficult is that? No wait! Maybe that is asking too much!

Hope you get it sorted asap.

Jude xx

QVC can't cope with different items returned to them in the same parcel, as they need to go to different return departments. :confused:

Ain't that the truth. Its really quite pathetic that a big company like them can't deal with multiple returns.:mysmilie_10:

I am so angry, i returned three items to qvc last week all individually wrapped with invoices and stickers attached inside one special delivery envelope, they have received the 2 cheap pieces of makeup back, but funnilly the 50 quid ring they havent got!!!

i am fuming!!

So are they saying they have received the other two items but not the third one OR that you simply have to wait up to 21 days for a refund for the third item?

So are they saying they have received the other two items but not the third one OR that you simply have to wait up to 21 days for a refund for the third item?

they are saying at the moment they have only received 2 items back not 3, so i have to wait 21 days

they are saying at the moment they have only received 2 items back not 3, so i have to wait 21 days

So although all 3 items were together, they've only received 2, ie one has been stolen?
If that's what they're saying, it might be best to try to claim with the post office, as it was insured.

Latest posts

Back