How many chocolates will she scoff tonight?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dottiebird

Registered Shopper
Jill Franks is on tonight at 9.00pm presenting Duc D'O Belgian Chocolates:confused: Do you think the people at the top have been reading our comments and think it's about time she got a few more calories inside her:giggle:

I will be curious to see just how many she actually puts in her mouth:bandit:

She'll probably have something hidden under the desk to spit them into like wine tasters do.:giggle::giggle:

Chuntleys stuffing her face at the moment. Oohing & aahing all over the place :mysmilie_5:

Actually, it would be worth clocking how many Jill ate. I don't expect she'd wolf them down with the same alacrity with which she tackles the spirulina.

Shes not touching the liqeurs as she '' dosen't drink ''.

You can get the extended money back gurantee on these chocolates so we can scoff the lot & then send the empty boxes back :giggle::giggle:

I've lost count as to how many times she has said OMG and Oh my gosh it's amaaaaaaaazing......have now switched over!

Did anyone else think that the guest presenter looked like Dean Gaffney (Robbie Jackson-Eastenders) ?

My best bit of the show was when they were presenting the 'La Boule' selection. She asked the fella what 'La Boule' meant and he said it means 'the balls - they're little balls that explode on your mouth...' :giggle: . Now, THERE'S a party piece if ever I saw one...

She went on and on about them being a luxury brand that you can't get everywhere. Perhaps she has not been in the 99p store recently, they were there yesterday.

Latest posts

Back