AY

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Breeze

Registered Shopper
I think she's looking really good on the 4pm M diC hair show.
Her hair is styled differently, side parting no fringe, & even the outfit looks flattering.

She does look good. I was wondering if she was pregnant. I'm not insulting her by saying she looks fat, she just looks quite rounded in the tummy area.

I couldnt see her stomach but I thought she looked a bit on the thin side! Her hair is much nicer that way! and the clothes are good for a change as well!

Well done AY! :giggle:

Just had a look.Yes AY looks better than usual, like the hair styled that way.Hasn't she been ill recently?Not sure about the pregnancy bit--- thought she wasn't 'into' chidren?!

From what I've heard her say she really doesn't care for kids and is happyly childfree, so I can't imagine her being pregnant.

I do like the hair but not the frock...

She does look good. I was wondering if she was pregnant. I'm not insulting her by saying she looks fat, she just looks quite rounded in the tummy area.

Shouldn't think so, horses and dogs are her children!

Snap !! I thought the same but she dosen't like babies or pregnancy. I saw her once on a show & she literally shuddered at the thought of it because the guest presenter was pregnant. I think it was Fiona.

I think it might be a case of good old middle age spread that sadly happens to lots of us :sad:

Just had to flick onto the re-run on the red button to see what you all mean. Fab hair but yikes, there is definitely a lady in need of some Spanx! Would be surprised if she was pregnant cos I've always thought she could barely tolerate children (can't say i blame her!) BUT she has been off sick recently and that really is some paunch she's got there! Only time will tell!!!

Her skin is not the greatest. Shes quite spotty under all that make up. Oh hell time to turn off & watch Strictly .

WEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL !!!!!! & her ****** bombs is on:mysmilie_490:

just had to switch AY off.I know her manic presentation is, well MANIC at the best of times.I need smooth,low key,soothing vioces, gone to BBC News!

just had to switch AY off.I know her manic presentation is, well MANIC at the best of times.I need smooth,low key,soothing vioces, gone to BBC News!

Watching her on the Beauty Gift Ideas show and she looks as well as i have seen her in years - the hair really suits her flicked off her face and with a bit of body. Wonder if Michael d C has had his hands on her?

Watching her on the Beauty Gift Ideas show and she looks as well as i have seen her in years - the hair really suits her flicked off her face and with a bit of body. Wonder if Michael d C has had his hands on her?

saw her with MdeC earlier - the hairstyle looks very similar to Kathy Tayler's this morning, and did suit her..reckon Michael is responsible!

Her make up always looks 10 times better when done by the guest make up artists than when she does it herself even though she is a qualified make up artist for you. :tongue:

Somebody has made an effort this evening. AY is very glammed up. Hair, eyes, full make up.

She looked better than she's looked in a long time.
Hair & makeup looked fab,hope she keeps it like this but I won't hold my breath :wait:

I thought that she was looking a bit thick around the middle too. I have said it before and I will say it again, she is similar in shape to Ann Dawson, even the planes of her face are similar.
Her hair and make-up did look lovely; it was good to see her looking like herself and not like the lead singer from Sweet.

Alison really did look very nice last night. I wonder if she did her eye makeup because it was really lovely ? She looked every inch the beauty rep. Thats what we want to see Alison :clapping::clapping:

Latest posts

Back