Bose TSV 20.11.10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

amn

Registered Shopper
Any chance of any ST.com sleuthage to tell us what the Bose TSV's gonna be?
Ta Chuckles and Chucklettes.
X
:cool:

whatever it is I can def say it is going to be very very expensive

they are very expensive but i gave in and bought last years tsv about this time as it was a really good price compared to Bose direct and was on easy pay thinking it would do over Xmas and the maybe send it back...lol! But 12months later I still have it the sound quality is brill and the beauty is I can move it from room to room if I so wish.....now thinking of upgrading to cinema sound or something along those lines. I am on my own so I can't be doing with complicated things and this certainly ticked all my boxes.

Bose is very expensive but you get what you pay for. We have a couple of Bose items & they are used constantly. One of them the TV sound comes through & it is superb. I also would not be without my soundock as I plug my Iphone in for all my music & it charges it at the same time.

Bose is everything that QVC claims & I can highly recommend if you are uncertain. Give it a go. I doubt you will regret it.

my sister has just bought the £599.00 one with the dab radio. she got it on 4 easy pays ,2 days deliver which was free and a portable dvd player thrown in. she is a happy bunny. the sound is superb.
they also do 30 day mbg and i am sure they wont have a hissy fit if you dare return it.

still will watch just in case qvc can top that.

I know just how good they are, Im already a fan!
The sound docks are especially fabber than fab.

I hope it's a pair of those nose cancellation earphones, I'd love a pair of those, my cousin has a pair and they are the biz.

Nose cancellation? Oh boy can't wait to see them! Sorry BFT, couldn't resist :giggle:

Oh dear, that would be appalling, can't think who those would appeal to, maybe Pinnochio or Cyrano de Bergerac?(sp),lol.

Ok...I meant NOISE.:giggle:

Ive been looking at the docking stations, they are very expensive but hearing a lot of good things about the quality.

Any idea of what the tsv is yet??

Got Mr Lily a Bose sound dock last year for Chrimbo. I have a friend who was able to get it for me at trade price though, which was a huge saving. It is fab, I must say.

I have been looking at Bose for years and may be tempted this year, before VAT goes up! Anyone have the Accoustic Wave - the big one - says it's for larger rooms. How large? Is it worth the money? Anyone have the Wave, does it fill the room or do you need the bigger one? Will wait for the TSV, might be the item that makes me open an account in the OH's name. But can they beat free delivery, a £299 CD changer thrown in (on the Accoustic Wave), 5 interest free payments, and Quidco cashback of £30?

Hmmm...bumping this up. OK, it's the smaller one, with DAB and an Ipod dock. From BOSE it is a bit confusing as they are selling the Wave and Ipod dock for £588 or the Wave and DAB for £599 and the Ipod dock for £99. It's 5 payments and free delivery and 3% back from Quidco. BUT QVC's is £548.16 on 3 easy pays of £182.72 for the whole thing, with free delivery and 5% back from Quidco.
I am sooo tempted. Did I hear right that you could hook this up to your TV for better sound as well?

PS if there is another TSV on the 18th of Dec my guess is it might be headphones, but slim chance it might be the launch of their new TV.

Last edited:
i am loving this tsv and think that qvc have pulled out all the stops on this one. dont really want the easy pays as i will be able to afford it if i wait until pay day just over a week from now so cheaque hold could come in handy.:clapping:

H Did I hear right that you could hook this up to your TV for better sound as well?

That's what they kept saying. You will have to remove the jack plug from the Ipod dock and plug it into the TV each time of course. I suppose if you dont want the faff you can buy some adaptor to link the two at Maplins or somewhere.
Gone for mine anyway.

Latest posts

Back