Mally 8pm Show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She looks great! Anyone know what brand/colour Alison has got on her nails please? Loooove that blue :)

Think Mally and Michael have been weaving their magic - she looks great!

Have to agree she looks really good tonight those colours really suit her

She looks beautiful. Mally always makes everyone look stunning IMO. But Ali looks amazing with her eyes like that. Her skin looks so clear and flawless.

Crimes, I wish Mally would come and work her magic on me!!

loving her hair, she should always keep it swept off her face, takes years off her! Def nice to have a nice thread on a presenter just as beauty junkie says!

She must have had a make over. She looks great - so healthy, younger and well.

AY does look lovely. What has Mally done? Her eyes look amazing and she looks so much younger and fresher :)

Ali always looks fab when she has been "Malleyed" she also seemed much happier..her dry sense of humour was in abundance on the Malley and Michael shows imo

I thought she looked fantastic last night. Best she has looked for ages. The eye colours suited her, she looked really well

Best I've seen her look in yonks..and my husband, who's an Ali-hater, came in and looked at the screen and said Good God, what's she done, she actually looks nice for a change...!

AY did look good.I think I have those or similar Mally eye colours!!! must dig them out but I could prob. give AY 20 years!

Latest posts

Back