Gossip watches tsv 5/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Julia's just been on flashing a leather strap large face watch saying it's £15.32 but for two watches.

:wave:

Last edited:
OK admission time. :mysmilie_465:

I decided there were 4 colours I would wear so ordered all 3 sets :giggle:. Any I decide not to keep, I'll put on the Bay or in the drop here. Probably be the pink and black ones.

Had Gossip sets before a few years ago and they were great for everyday wear and on hols. The quality was good and the batteries lasted over a year. Deffo value for money.

:giggle:
You little devil you :wait: if you decide you decide to sell the silver in the drop, I'd be interested.
Thanks Bags
:bear:

But they seem so hard to tell the time by! I paused the TV as JR was showing two and asked OH to tell me what time it said, because of the size of the numbers and the hands being the same colour we literally could not tell the time. Kinda defeats the object doesn't it?

But they seem so hard to tell the time by! I paused the TV as JR was showing two and asked OH to tell me what time it said, because of the size of the numbers and the hands being the same colour we literally could not tell the time. Kinda defeats the object doesn't it?

I had EXACTLY the same problem with the B & W union jack watch - great as a piece of jewellery, but you cant tell where the hands are on the bliddy thing, so useless as a time piece ! So, anyone thinking of being patriotic and gets tempted to buy if its on in the futue - DONT !

:giggle:
You little devil you :wait: if you decide you decide to sell the silver in the drop, I'd be interested.
Thanks Bags
:bear:

Can anyone enlighten me as to where to find 'The Drop'. I have just subscribed to become a VIP member and am looking forward to being able to be part of whatever it is, if I can find it !

I really like this Peek-a-boo watch, it's completely frivolous, but there's something about it which just appeals to me. Hope it's the right link, if not just look for the peek-a-boo option if interested.

Regarde

http://www.qvcuk.com/video/todaysproducts.html?cm_re=LN-_-OnQVCTV-_-VOTP

Too see the video

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.a....687156.cm_scid.TPV/walk.html.|metadrill,html

Oooh I really like this as well! I love the look of a bangle but with the hidden watch, perfect for christmas nights out! now which one to go for the gold or silver tone! :giggle:

Oooh I really like this as well! I love the look of a bangle but with the hidden watch, perfect for christmas nights out! now which one to go for the gold or silver tone! :giggle:

I want to go for the gold as I'm having a bit of a flirtation with Veronese jewelry at the moment, I'm usually a white metal person, but with Gossip you can be pretty sure that the "gold" is gonna last maybe 4 or 5 wears tops, so I may plump for the silver.

Is anybody having issues ordering on the website? I tried to add two watches to my cart and it came up the usual error message, 'sorry we can't process your order........contact customer services by phone'!

Well, my first set of these has arrived this morning :mysmilie_866: so hats off to Royal Mail and QVC for getting it to me in effect on the next working day. Couldn't believe it.

It's the pink and blue set and they are fab, especially considering the money paid.Granted the hands aren't the easiest to read but they're fine. I put the blue one onto give it a test drive today and my OH thought it cost about £50 !!!!!!!!!!!!! So I'm safe when the other 2 sets arrive :giggle:

The pink one is really bright pink and I'll be putting it in the drop and on Ebay if anyone's interested.

Mine arrived today and agree they are stunning! I also went mad and bought all three sets - really pleased as they are gorgeous...

Latest posts

Back