Rachel Galley - Pushy Little Madam

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

Pinkpussycat

Guest Shopper
What a shame RG has been almost exclusively coupled on air with hard sell Chloe 'I'll Spout Anything To Get My Sales Bonus' Marshall because she has turned into a mini me copy of the old celebrity name dropper. I really liked Ms Galley at first and actually literally bought several of her hearty pieces, but now the relentless push push push of the same old pieces by the dubious double act have really turned me off. Please TJC, prise these two apart because it's like watching a pushy mother with her fiercely ambitious daughter and it's not relaxing or edifying to watch. :bandit:

Hi PPC,
Just wanted to say hi, I don't know which presenter Rachel Galley is, but when I was watching a couple of weeks ago I was trying to spot the text number on screen, it seems to have disappeared, anyway eventually Ian mentioned it, but at the speed of light, too quick for me! A couple of emails later, he then started to give out the number, very very slowly! I think they must have said there's some old bird can't get the number written down so speak like she's an imbecile! Made me smile tho!
Hope all is well with you, love Chris x

Latest posts

Back