Also on a positive note....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Almerinda

Registered Shopper
Jill Franks looked lovely last night too! Her make-up was subtle and pretty and she really suited the soft grey Kim and Co top that she was wearing. I think that it is the best that I have seen her look. I doubt very much that she would ever wear Kim and Co in real life but she looked much better in it than in many of the other pink, frilly things that she usually sports.

I only caught a quick glimpse yes the gunmetal Kim & Co raindrop top she had on with her own trousers looked really nice and smart looking on her.
Also from what I saw it didn't look over big as usual on her.

:clapping:

I didn't see this so can't comment, but what I would say is, are we all mellowing or what, this is (I think) the third thread saying nice things about presenters!

I didn't see this so can't comment, but what I would say is, are we all mellowing or what, this is (I think) the third thread saying nice things about presenters!

No but if these positive threads are forced, then they don't mean Jack Shyte, not saying Almerinda's is...but there are enough genuine positive things to be said every once in a while, without us having to pull stuff out of our asses, just for balance.

At this rate it's only a matter of time before I see a thread which reads ,"what a nice shade of green Anne Dawson's teeth are today".

No but if these positive threads are forced, then they don't mean Jack Shyte, not saying Almerinda's is...but there are enough genuine positive things to be said every once in a while, without us having to pull stuff out of our asses, just for balance.

At this rate it's only a matter of time before I see a thread which reads ,"what a nice shade of green Anne Dawson's teeth are today".

My comment regarding JF was sincere. However, in order to keep the post positve I avoided passing comment on JR's guest appearance during the Kim and Co hour!!!!

I agree! Caught a bit of one of Jill's shows last night and she looked really well. She's definitely not one of my favourite presenters, but credit where its due, she looked great last night.

My comment regarding JF was sincere. However, in order to keep the post positve I avoided passing comment on JR's guest appearance during the Kim and Co hour!!!!

I agree! Caught a bit of one of Jill's shows last night and she looked really well. She's definitely not one of my favourite presenters, but credit where its due, she looked great last night.

Absolutely!, if that's what you saw, that's what you saw and no one has a right to challenge that.Good for Jill that she somehow managed to look good in Mendelson's clothes, that in itself is a minor miracle.

I think where people get pi$$ed off is when they are chastised for commenting on Julia Roberts or Jill Franks in a negative fashion, for some folk that will be their first bit*ch about Julia, even though for some of us it's thread number 895 on the subject, doesn't make their opinion less valid. I rarely contribute to any new Julia thread, unless she has done something particularly heinous, coz there's only so much to be said about her...,same with Jill...doesn't mean I won't read the threads, just means I have nothing else to say.

My disgust has been registered enough times on this forum, no need for me to beat a dead horse.

Latest posts

Back