tv auction

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

junec

Registered Shopper
ok who knows how to get a tv auction,ive tried a few times and all iget is web auction.its stupid.

There've been a few posts about this, and I had hoped that things would have changed by now, but it appears not. Very few items give you the option of a TV auction, so Rocks control what does and does not appear onscreen. The only way round it is to directly email a presenter and ask them to put your chosen piece into an auction.

sorry - not got a tooting clue - gave up ages ago even trying, having pointed it out so many times and asked and asked for help as to how to do it, I had a lightbulb moment and figured maybe thats the point - its not intended to work??????
The request system is not user friendly at all - what is the point in offering a request service then not allow people to specify when they are free :confused:. After all we do have other lives to lead and cant sit and watch every request hour on the off chance our request may pop up.
How many times do we now see requested items go unsold? Surely it cant be that hard to sort a system that allows a user to select the request hour they want the item in. Although I have to say they need to sort the item browse facility on CR first .....apologies if this has now been refined to make it dreamy to use and browse - again - I gave up even trying some time ago before I lost ALL my hair!
How we now dream of those wonder days of online only auctions where your request popped up soopa quick - isnt progress supposed to be positive? In my opinion the most attractive features of this whole business have now gone and it is fighting for my attention in the melee of other outlets selling similar products - I was once a dyed in the wool rockie - if they had sold Rocks knickers I wouldve worn them :blush:............. off back to M&S for me now
BTW can someone teach me to be brief in my posts??????:talking:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back