GLITZ & GLAMOUR (Apparently)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sja307

Registered Shopper
Bath The City which is full of Tourists & Students
Oh dear another Friday afternoon on Ideal World today featuring Glitz & Glamour and it lasts for 2 hours if you can watch it for that long :0(

I bet you can get these clothes at your local market stall (If you wanted to) at a fraction of the cost, come on Ideal World you really need to up your game if you want any viewers to purchase anything.

Sorry rant over!!!!

I saw Davey B in a dinner suit last night presenting Jerome Alexander :giggle:

I haven't watched much today but I bet there's been Special Edition Karchers with tinsel and glitter on them, Polti Irons with Sequin embellishments and a Tefal Acti-Fry that cooks your chips with special gold plating for the Xmas season. I'll bet Paul the Chef has wrapped some tinsel round his sausage before he delicately slipped it into the Cocktail Glitz edition of the Cookshop Multicooker...

Oh and Moria C. Farting about with her festive Itsacrap Special Edition Troosers with glittery Bissell Quick Wash design print and her Scarflace, hand embellished with a lovely timeless photo of Howard and his Bloons.

ROFLMAO xx

I haven't watched much today but I bet there's been Special Edition Karchers with tinsel and glitter on them, Polti Irons with Sequin embellishments and a Tefal Acti-Fry that cooks your chips with special gold plating for the Xmas season. I'll bet Paul the Chef has wrapped some tinsel round his sausage before he delicately slipped it into the Cocktail Glitz edition of the Cookshop Multicooker...

Oh and Moria C. Farting about with her festive Itsacrap Special Edition Troosers with glittery Bissell Quick Wash design print and her Scarflace, hand embellished with a lovely timeless photo of Howard and his Bloons.

Not for the first time, I can tell you... :muscle:

I bought some items from glitz and glamour, the red scarflace set and the stretchy glass bead bracelet in blue. Seriously love the black scarflace with big red flowers, wanted it last year but it sold out! Seriously, they are alright if you stick to the less frumpy designs and can really jazz up a plain black dress if just slung round the neck, the animal print ones go really well with denim. It's a shame she doesn't sell mix and match,'cause some are really gross, so you can just pick out the ones you'll actually wear. Last year there was a lovely grey one with little white butterflies on it, but the others in the set were really hideous, big swirly abstract patterns, and clashing browns and blues..couldn't spend £30 just for one scarf so I didn't buy it...at least the other ones in the red set I've ordered today are wearable! Still mix and match would be better.

i see Moi does watches now...they run a few years behind but make a lovely gift;

174900_DETAIL___20101104.jpg

A great post, I saw DB last night with that annoying karcher guy, you can't help but laugh at IW's attemps at being cultured.:mysmilie_61:

Latest posts

Back