Julia the model

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
Think someone may have already mentioned this ?! but JR seems to be 'modeling' more & more items, showing how garments fit her ( as she has just done in the K&Co. hour) It looks a bit 'look at how much weight I've lost', but there are models there.Presenters do wear garments in the 'fashion' hours but don't seem to preen as much as our Jules.

that blue dress is lovely on her though and her shape is incredible in it, she's got a better figure than me at 36 yrs old. I lost two stone and love showing my new figure off, so i can't blame her. she has nice shoes on too, not those dreaded bunion revealing flip flops.

she looks good today I think.

I don't really like Kim or her clothes, but I switched on just to catch Julia and I thought she looked fabulous in the blue dress. Considering how many pounds the TV adds she must be very slim indeed now. I preferred her hair tonight too, fairly straight with a slight wave instead of the messy King Charles II look.

Sorry to spoil it, but she's in desperate need of a good bra!! I remember the first Pilates show after her weight loss and oh, lord were the baps sagging!

that blue dress is lovely on her though and her shape is incredible in it, she's got a better figure than me at 36 yrs old. I lost two stone and love showing my new figure off, so i can't blame her. she has nice shoes on too, not those dreaded bunion revealing flip flops.

she looks good today I think.

Yeah Julia said she put the shoes on especially for Kim.:smirk:

Has Kim mentioned to her her hoof feet do not do her clothes justice then?

I dont know about hoof feet - BUT I do know there is more than a touch of the camel hoof on show when the models are wearing Kims trousers !!!!!!!! Do people actually buy and wear these oh so long atrocities ?:taphead:

I dont know about hoof feet - BUT I do know there is more than a touch of the camel hoof on show when the models are wearing Kims trousers !!!!!!!! Do people actually buy and wear these oh so long atrocities ?:taphead:

yes they do:angry:

Latest posts

Back