More Praise!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
OK I know this will shock a few people but I have more praise for TJC!

I have been watching much more recently and have made several really nice buys. The quality has been great and delivery excellent.

Last night I watched a bit of their Bank Holiday Sale and there were most definitely some very good bargains. In fact about an hour ago I got a pendant for £1!!

So, TJC you have moved miles ahead of Gems TV now in my opinion and that's something I never thought I would say! Well done.

Oh I saw that 3 gem silver pendant too Klos but my finger was not as fast as yours obviously!!:D:D Quite a few good bargains on at the moment I agree!:)

Last edited:
Here,here Klosblue. I couldn't agree more. I made a purchase last night by phone and was answered by a very pleasant, well spoken customer services operative who couldn't have been nicer. Today I had to make another phonecall to customer services and was amazed at how quickly they answered my call...in the bad old days it was hit or miss. I received my last order promptly with no delays as well. Again, I was waiting to receive this most recent purchase before I posted a positive thread but when I saw this I felt I should give praise where praise is due too :D. Well done Klos blue on your £1 pendant, it looked really nice, I saw it. It wasn't just a piece of tat either :).

They just had another pendant for £1.

I've been indulging as well - will post when I've made up my mind about which ones I'll keep.

DSC00130-1.jpg

I am thrilled with this purchase that arrived yesterday :D. I've been trying to capture the sparkle with my camera all day and have failed miserably. It has to be seen in the flesh...it is sooooooooo pretty. It has NATURAL pink diamonds on the shoulders and marquise cut white diamonds, total carat weight of 1ct in 14ct rose and white gold. I really don't know where else I could get a ring like this for £399. The quality of the diamonds do not reflect this price, well don TJC :).

DSC00130-1.jpg

I am thrilled with this purchase that arrived yesterday :D. I've been trying to capture the sparkle with my camera all day and have failed miserably. It has to be seen in the flesh...it is sooooooooo pretty. It has NATURAL pink diamonds on the shoulders and marquise cut white diamonds, total carat weight of 1ct in 14ct rose and white gold. I really don't know where else I could get a ring like this for £399. The quality of the diamonds do not reflect this price, well don TJC :).

I think this is a very pretty ring Huggles at a great price, lucky you!:D Hope TJC keep this quality up.

Oooooooooo I like that
My engagement ring is marquise cut though & I think it would be put to shame by your ring lol

I haven't watched TJC on line (I don't think I get it on cable) so its nice to see the things they offer
Thank you

Well done Huggles, I saw that ring on air yesterday (or Thursday) and it looked lovely. Sounds a great bargain for the price and pink diamonds....yummm!

I bagged a gorgeous trilogy of white diamonds in an Illiana setting during the last clearance sale and the diamonds (and I'm a very fussy beggar) are superb....masses of sparkle and fire and clear as a bell.....at a bargain price too imho.

This is me looking pleased....:D

Oooooooooo I like that
My engagement ring is marquise cut though & I think it would be put to shame by your ring lol

I haven't watched TJC on line (I don't think I get it on cable) so its nice to see the things they offer
Thank you

TJC should really be on cable by now!

Ooo lovely Huggles, I didn't see your ring with the pink diamonds in rose gold, but I saw the yellow diamond version, and it was absolutely beautiful. You're right, your photo does the ring no justice at all, it's a stunner.!!!
:doggie:

Latest posts

Back