The fastest return ever??!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Breeze

Registered Shopper
This surely has to be the fastest return ever doesn't it?:mysmilie_844:

I posted a jewellery item back on Thursday afternoon around 4pm.
Granted I paid first class instead of second, but this morning at 8am there was an email in my inbox saying that it had arrived back safely & my account had been credited!!

I'm in shock! :mysmilie_505:

Impressive! I sent something back on Monday (biiiig old parcel) and haven't heard back yet, but I didn't really expect to until next week.

Wow, that was quick. A couple of weeks ago I mailed something back just before lunch on the Monday and the refund was credited a few days later on the Thursday. Thought that was a great service but you've topped it.

Well done QVC........goes to show that you can do it if you really try! :nod:

which did a survey about online shopping qvc came 5th above amazon and dozens of others .

Bet those retuned items are winging their way to unsuspecting customers as we speak!! Or am I just being cynical?:giggle:

Yes,I can only congratulate QVC on their excellent returns policy with regards to refunds,I returned a ring a couple of weeks ago and it was 2 days email and refund.
Makes me much more likely to buy again,unlike RocksTV who need 30 days and several emails and phone calls.

Latest posts

Back