when oh when

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

silvertears

Guest Shopper
When oh when are IDW going to start putting things on for xmas a nice xmas POTD would be nice i am sick and tired of seeing that darn gadget thing for the garden ( the saw on a stick) with attachments. get with it IDW it's nearly christmas lets have some christmas stuff, no more flyflots saws on sticks scrapfaces things that u can ware 5million ways and they still look stupid GET WITh THE REST OF US IDW.

Yeah but when the rellies turn nasty after too much food and alcohol on Christmas Day, that saw on a stick will come in really useful.
It will decapitate in seconds and you can use it to cut up lots of bushes and make a big funeral pyre in the garden and no-one will notice (well not for 10 years or so, when you've moved and the next occupants are digging a pond in the garden) by which time you'll have put on loads of weight and will be able to use a lovelyjubberly kaftan to disguise yourself, that eye stuff to make your skin seem years younger and no-one will be any the wiser as they won't recognise you :grin:

When oh when are IDW going to start putting things on for xmas a nice xmas POTD would be nice i am sick and tired of seeing that darn gadget thing for the garden ( the saw on a stick) with attachments. get with it IDW it's nearly christmas lets have some christmas stuff, no more flyflots saws on sticks scrapfaces things that u can ware 5million ways and they still look stupid GET WITh THE REST OF US IDW.

You don't really understand how IW works, do you? The day I feel that they are "with the rest of us" is the day I either get sectioned or book a ticket to a lovely euthenasia clinic in Switzerland.

It's the only way :whew:

You obviously missed their Glitz and Glamour event on Thursday into Friday. It was a sight to behold and no mistaking. It was the same old s***e as always but just draped with tinsel. Imagine the surprise and delight on the faces of your relatives as they unwrap their presents on Xmas morning to find Jerome Alexander's Christmas Edition set of make up, comprising Italian Clown Marble Powder, Aunt Sally Blusher and Chopped Liver Lipstick all lovingly encased inside a special offer Tefal Exploding Actifry (beautifully coated in glitter for the festive season)...

If you'd watched that then...well, you would have made exactly the same post you just did there...:giggle:

Aaaaah back in the day <plays Hovis music> when Crazeee Xmas Saturday nights were on, you could be assured of some tat for your stocking, BUT I think they cant get the suppliers to be honest as the last 5 or so years there has been shag all xmas on ever. When other places are raring the xmas machine and everything is being pulled out, IDW still stick with their same old same old, one year not too long back they had ONE thing between Aug and Dec that was different and a POTD for xmas and kids, the rest was the same old ladders and moira c.

I have read on here from a supplier who used to supply IDW and they said they got treated like rubbish and funds kept for X amount of time etc, so maybe this is genuinely the problem. I mean not even ONE sodding ropelight which used to be standard fare every 3 weeks when Whatters was there. I mean even the ropelight Reindeers and 'holy music' reindeer family have gone!!!!!!

Sorry but my money is on QVC all the way this year.

Klarion got it so so so so right, you just dont understand this channel if you expect anything that hasnt' been seen before.

OMG achingly funny posts, thank you everybody. My daughter has been trying to watch XFactor with me howling beside her.

well all i can say is idw presenters i hope your rellies will like the ladder and the scrapface and the grease lighting and the saw on a stick with attachements my rellies will have good stuff for xmas thanks to qvc and bid tv and some others. happy christmas ideal world, can see the faces now oh great grease lightning super smashing great grrrrrrrrr would rather have socks.
keep laughing loveinamist glad this topic made you laugh.
off to order my caftan grease lightning and moria c scrapface thing and a sat nav think idw have millions of them they are alwayse trying to sell them. as for the suppliers i cant say i blame them one bit for not sending to idw imo worse shopping channel on tv, the presenters are fine dont have a prob with them at all,
its idw i have the prob with
MERRY CHRISTMAS IDW (try looking at other shopping channels you might just get the idea that it's christmas)

I loved the Crazee Saturday nights. Bought some right stuff then as well. I have a multi function huge christmas star thingy which goes up every year, blinds the neighbours, but we love it, 2 fibre optic snowman wreaths which are great, I have a felt reindeer to string my Christmas cards along and other singing dancing animals.

At least then I was totally encouraged to buy all this and I loved it. Come on IDW, get some nice Christmassy things on. Where is the doggie woofing "we wish you a merry christmas", and all the other silly things and nice things you used to have on. I miss the Crazee Christmas nights. I expect I even miss Whatters as well.

lol blinding the neighbours love it lol, yes crazy christmas was great with watters love him or loath him he did know how to make you buy stuff lol i still miss him, and i agree come on idw get the christmas spirit and i dont mean the stuff out of bottles mid you even selling that would be an inprovement lol

I see that their POTD today is yet another sewing machine. They seem to rotate all the picks of the day between sewing machines, pressure washers, steam cleaners/irons and craft. They are worse than QVC for selling the same old stuff day after day after day. They are soooooooooo boring

I tend to agree, though tbh the sewing machine shows are one of the very few shows I think IW do really well, especially if Debbie Shore is on as it's obvious she is passionate about the product and enjoys presenting them.

But yep, they need a much more varied inventory...there are only so many steam cleaners, scarflaces and italian marble powders one can take :wink:

I tend to agree, though tbh the sewing machine shows are one of the very few shows I think IW do really well, especially if Debbie Shore is on as it's obvious she is passionate about the product and enjoys presenting them.

But yep, they need a much more varied inventory...there are only so many steam cleaners, scarflaces and italian marble powders one can take :wink:

Not forgetting the halogen cookers, actifryers, exercise equipment and the wigs.

But then, IW doesn't seem to have much of a diverse range any more: even Cough-Up TV has more varied selections of goods.

At least we have a few toy shows now to break it up.......ok I know they're the same toys as last year and the year before that and the year bef...........but showing the high powered speed boat demo in a bath was genius :mysmilie_510: They used to show clips of film in years gone by but I suppose they're cost cutting.

They always laugh a lot on those shows too, what at, I don't know.......oh and the person that stands just off camera and blows those big bubbles in, wonderful idea :emo:

You don't really understand how IW works, do you? The day I feel that they are "with the rest of us" is the day I either get sectioned or book a ticket to a lovely euthenasia clinic in Switzerland.

It's the only way :whew:

Oooooh, you can get your potato fertiliser here though, that can't be bad can it? :cheeky: :mysmilie_5:

Don't get too excited everybody but tonight's POTD is another ....................halogen oven!! OMG they really are getting worse than QVC.

Don't get too excited everybody but tonight's POTD is another ....................halogen oven!! OMG they really are getting worse than QVC.

I'd say that they're on a par with each other.

But at least QVC doesn't spend an hour on one item alone :sleepy:

Latest posts

Back