Elemis Exotic Lime & Ginger Hand & Body Lotion

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loveinamist

Registered Shopper
Elemis Exotic Lime & Ginger Hand & Body Lotion. Have had a persistant dry patch on my hand with hard flaking for about a year that no amount of various hand creams have cleared, until I tried this. After just three applications the area is smoother and softer. I am amazed.

I just love this lotion for it's gorgeous smell, it is my number 2 all time fave with Liz Earle's superskin body cream at number 1! I was just checking a certain auction website to see if there's any going cheap!!

I had the same problem, had tried everything including creams from doctors. Elemis SOS Cream cleared it up in a couple of applications. Magic or what? :up:

The hand wash is fab too!! It doesn't dry my hands out like others & I make my own foaming handwash (using an old container) & it lasts for so much longer.

I bought the set for my sister last christmas and she said made her skin all dry and itchy ... :thinking:

I bought the set for my sister last christmas and she said made her skin all dry and itchy ... :thinking:

I have extremely sensitive skin and more and more things are making it flare up as I get older, externally as well as food reactions. I am lucky at the mo that this is working for me. I wonder what the ingred. was that your sister reacted to, that is a shame.

I know !! I loved the smell of it,, I ended up buying jo malone perfume nutmeg & ginger which smell just like it :)

I love it too and took the wash and hand/body lotion when we went on a cruise recently - so glad I took it and didn't try to buy onboard - so expensive - the cheapest Elemis treatment in the spa was about $199 - so it's true what Keely says about 'one teatment would cost you more than the whole set' etc - DH and I had our own elemis 'spa' treatments in our cabin courtesy of QVC!

Latest posts

Back