Just Look What We Have To Look Forward To .......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper

Bags's monthy TV GUIDE

MON 8 NOV
Andrew with his sausages

TUES 9 NOV
Liz with her precious recipe

WED 10 NOV
Lily's excusive chocy's

THU 11 NOV
Liz know your skin

FRI 12 NOV
Three hours of quacking ducks

SAT 13 NOV
Betsy with her pearls

:up: DENNIS ! :up:

SUN 14 NOV
Leighton with his Nina

:up: DENNIS ! :up:

MON 15 NOV
Pie, Coffee and Andrew with his how many in number

TUE 16 NOV
Lulu and the bomb
Marg on her sliding platform
Russel Watson as a gift idea

WED 17 NOV
Sweeping with the ball

THU 18 NOV
Get gorgeous with the Lulu the bag lady

FRI 19 NOV
Getting even more gorgeous with Ken and his wig

SAT 20 NOV
The other Dennis and his anniversary coats

SUN 21 NOV
Simon with his fancy jewels

MON 22 NOV
Lenny hopefully all in tact with nothing broken

TUE 23 NOV
Kelly with Becks sheets

WED 24 NOV
Girls night out at lunchtime
The 5th year of odd sized button falling off coats by Centigrade

THU 25 NOV
John Barrowman as a gift idea

FRI 26 NOV
Not cashmere all day

SAT 27 NOV
Woman with her flaws opps Peony Flowers

SUN 28 NOV
Double sales one for everyone
Simon with his top end range

MON 29 NOV
Bob and Cher wearing his art

TUE 30 NOV
Couple of Charlies and the bears
Glitzy Glamour and Craft

WED 1 DEC
All day with the bag lady and a pint

THU 2 DEC
All day doing your hair

FRI 3 DEC
Ralph with his top %
Hairy couple on the bikes

SAT 4 DEC
The woman who gets Sharon to .......
Richard in his Christmas garden

SUN 5 DEC
All day therapy with Keeley
Dancing Arlene with her jewels
Monkeys and their bags
Bears shoes

Can't wait

May book a round the world cruise :cheeky:

Can't wait :grin: .

I must say I'm literally actually on the edge of my seat. I'm not excited - I just need a wee :wave:

But with such delights to keep us entertained I might just hold on to it for a bit longer just to keep the thrill levels up.

Perhaps we could arrange an ST.Com cruise round the gasworks, no, not round, Catherine, the literal, actual gasworks; cheap, cheerful, and a great opportunity to wear some Kim n Co cruisewear, with a bit of Michelle Hopeless thrown in for that sequinned glamour complete with a bit of crochet in a sexy shawl for those evenings when we're dining with the Captain. I'll get me whistling bell-bottom slacks ironed right now...

Perhaps we could arrange an ST.Com cruise round the gasworks, no, not round, Catherine, the literal, actual gasworks; cheap, cheerful, and a great opportunity to wear some Kim n Co cruisewear, with a bit of Michelle Hopeless thrown in for that sequinned glamour complete with a bit of crochet in a sexy shawl for those evenings when we're dining with the Captain. I'll get me whistling bell-bottom slacks ironed right now...

I shall provide a delightful Jane McDonald/Alma Cogan hybrid entertainment with a rousing rendition of 'Bell-Bottom Blues' then! Make sure you pack your Triangle in those slacks!

Also, ring Andrew from King's Realm so he can bring 5,467 in number of his dlishus sawsijies for us to chow on at the Captain's Table ( top of which will be Jooollyer Roberts and Dale in his dicky bow - nothing else, just his dicky bow...)

Start tuning your ocarina, Cavey, I see a potential career opportunity for us here, a life on the ocean waves, indeedy. I've just about recovered from my evening on the Titanic which was, to say the least, lively, and I feel I could perhaps give these jolly old boats another chance. I'd like to suggest, however, that we do not include Nearer My God To Thee in our repertoire, unless of course, someone hogs the lavs, in which case my bits simply won't cope with the waves, don't you know. I'm thinking of inviting the chap next door who looks like a 1950s Jeff Chandler in his swimming brief-ettes. I think Ann Dawson would appreciate that and would subsequently suck harder on her aniseed balls, or summat.

Start tuning your ocarina, Cavey, I see a potential career opportunity for us here, a life on the ocean waves, indeedy. I've just about recovered from my evening on the Titanic which was, to say the least, lively, and I feel I could perhaps give these jolly old boats another chance. I'd like to suggest, however, that we do not include Nearer My God To Thee in our repertoire, unless of course, someone hogs the lavs, in which case my bits simply won't cope with the waves, don't you know. I'm thinking of inviting the chap next door who looks like a 1950s Jeff Chandler in his swimming brief-ettes. I think Ann Dawson would appreciate that and would subsequently suck harder on her aniseed balls, or summat.

Hope your neighbour doesn't have a penchant for cross-dressing like old Jeff, it would be a scramble of a morning who would get to the milky knit first (bet AD would, she looks as though she's used to a bit of elbowing!)

Hope your neighbour doesn't have a penchant for cross-dressing like old Jeff, it would be a scramble of a morning who would get to the milky knit first (bet AD would, she looks as though she's used to a bit of elbowing!)

Ooo, that's right! Esther Williams caught him wearing her scanties, didn't she?! Crikey, we could be in for some exciting times on this cruise. Good job we're all broad-minded - well, to be fair, you have to be to watch QVC's idea of fashion, don't you? Can't wait to see Jamesy's and Demis's new kaftans, and if we have the kind of probs they did in the Onedin Line, the kaftans, (certainly at those sizes) could double up for sails. Heave ho, me hearties and splice the ruddy mainbrace. Round the Cape in a Sou-wester, what? Not 'alf!

crikes....me and Demis have tried this once before

107350.jpg

crikes....me and Demis have tried this once before

107350.jpg

I don't agree Mrs.J. I think it was Q sabotaging your cruise cos they did not like your defection to IW for your kaftans (allegedly). Where was the Polti woman when you needed her? She could have jettisoned you up surely!

Oh s*d it, I'll be in Florida soon and will miss most of these programmes :mysmilie_487:

Latest posts

Back