Dale Franklin

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loveinamist

Registered Shopper
I have to ask, why does Dale smirk all the time. Is it cos of private messages in his earpiece or does he find the stuff he's flogging laughable? I can't watch him, it puts me right off. Maybe he can't help it or is not aware he's doing it, either way he needs to be told. :mysmilie_506:

I think it's because he's admiring himself in a monitor off-screen, and smirking at his utter and complete gorgeous fabulousness.

Or something.

Either that, or he's cracked :taphead:

I was thinking the other day (need to get a life !) that DF is rarely mentioned on here.

Well he is one of 3 male presenters that I really cannot watch - along with SB and CR. It's purely because of their presenting styles, I'm sure they are great people in "real life" but I find them completely OTT and insincere when presenting. I'm sure the others are equally insincere but they disguise it well enough that I don't feel patronised.

I have to ask, why does Dale smirk all the time.

..because he's trying very hard not to "say what he sees".......

58c4d7ba7b473a84.jpg

Has anyone noticed that his hair seems to change colour with each show? Someone once compared him to Jeff Chandler. Ha! Jeff Chandler was good looking :p Perhaps that's the image he's seeing in those monitors.

i think dale loves qvc. he gets a very good wage for pretending to like the qvc products and is laughing at how foolish the qvc customers are for falling for the sales patter.:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

I'm glad it's not just me then. I was thinking like you Erics Mum, he is never mentioned. As for the Jeff Chandler comment Moth, well he was a cross dresser!

I'm glad it's not just me then. I was thinking like you Erics Mum, he is never mentioned. As for the Jeff Chandler comment Moth, well he was a cross dresser!

I'm not a cross dresser, though I can get a mite annoyed when I'm putting on my socks...

:wink:

I think it's because he's admiring himself in a monitor off-screen, and smirking at his utter and complete gorgeous fabulousness.

Or something.

Either that, or he's cracked :taphead:

I'm with you on this one. I reckon he's admiring himself as he croons 'lovely, just lovely.'

His expression is called a "smuggo" in our house..he does look unutterably smug imo, smooth & suave..I definitely would not buy a car from this man!:down:

Latest posts

Back