Ninja blender 830 670

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
Saw a demo for this on another channel, and during that demo, they showed it chopping onions, blending stuff for dips, and actually compared it with the Magic Bullet saying how nothing comes out uneven, or as a mush as it does in the bullet. I have a bullet and I love it, yes it's useless at chopping onions, does produce uneven results, but because of it's handy size I've battled on with it regardless ignoring the fact that it isn't actually very good at a lot of things. Thought I'd give the Ninja a try. It's actually £10 cheaper on Pitch tv at the mo, so I bought it from there. So far I've made a sofritto (mixture of onion/celery/carrot) for a bolognese....all beautifully, and evenly cut to perfection in a matter of seconds, a guaccamole dip, again absolutely perfect. Sadly there are still things that I reckon the bullet does a better job of, and that' grinding coffee beans, and grating parmesan, which is a pity 'cause I was kind of hoping to have one do it all kitchen gadget only...the bullet stays oh well..but I would like to say that the NINJA is a fantastic bit of kit, and I would highly recommend it!

Seriously folks...buy it! I've been preparing loads of stuff today, and it works in seconds, and I mean seconds, the magic bullet does do stuff, but there's a lot of shaking and tapping to be done. Like I said, I was a little disappointed in it's coffee/parmesan grinding..it does do it ok, and the bullet does give better results on that score, but for everything else, there's no comparison. It will cut an onion fine enough for bolognese etc in 2 seconds. It comes with a massive 1.5 litre jug and extra blades for smoothies and shakes as well. I was fooled by how good the bullet was in the demos, and it really isn't, it's an ok machine and I'm glad I've got one, but this!...watch the demo...it really does do what they say it does...and it's a bargain too!

Got this last month..excellent! Can't believe how fast it chops onions, one press of the button and finely, evenly chopped onions, whizz and it's done! :clapping: Put some carrots in with gravy from a beef stew, as son number one will not eat veg, I asked him if he enjoyed the carrots, "didn't have any" he said.. :angel:

Makes super smoothies too! Easy wash up too.

daydreamer

Latest posts

Back