What has happened to YBF??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

blondie76

Registered Shopper
Was just wondering what has happened to Stacey and YBF cosmetics.......heard absolutely nothing as to when or even if she is coming back to our screens in the U.K. I know that she is doing the shows on HSN in the U.S, but it seems very frustrating for her loyal customers to be kept in the dark as to what is happening on this side of the pond.
Does someone have any answers????:sad:

Hi Blondie - welcome along

I *think* there was some dissatisfaction from Stacey on the way IW handled her first Pick of the Day (there was a complete cock up over the pricing and some people were overcharged) and I'm not sure she's going back there again. There have been a few cryptic messages on her FB site about her not forgetting her UK Fans but nothing much about whether they will be able to buy her make up here.

I don't use the range myself but I know she has many loyal followers and people do seem to genuinely care about her. I hope she manages to find a way through! She's always amazing to watch

Was just wondering what has happened to Stacey and YBF cosmetics.......heard absolutely nothing as to when or even if she is coming back to our screens in the U.K. I know that she is doing the shows on HSN in the U.S, but it seems very frustrating for her loyal customers to be kept in the dark as to what is happening on this side of the pond.
Does someone have any answers????:sad:

:mysmilie_357: :mysmilie_480:

Very sad saga about Models Prefer and YBF. Hopefully she will bounce back.

Latest posts

Back