straight from fireworks to xmas trees

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

civovy

Registered Shopper
Just logged on to both rocks and gems and logged straight off again ..... christmas trees and silly hats on both channels !!!! Was only yesterday that it was fireworks and bonfires.

For me christmas should only start in december or at the start of advent at the very earliest..... there are still fireworks going off . Will we be seeing easter eggs and fluffy bunnies on January 1st ?

Just logged on to both rocks and gems and logged straight off again ..... christmas trees and silly hats on both channels !!!! Was only yesterday that it was fireworks and bonfires.

For me christmas should only start in december or at the start of advent at the very earliest..... there are still fireworks going off . Will we be seeing easter eggs and fluffy bunnies on January 1st ?

Don't give them any ideas :giggle:

It's Xmas, January Sale, Valentines Day, Mothers Day, Easter - which should take us through until mid December at least.

Still, TJC have had Xmas stuff on for WEEKS - which is far worse in my eyes.

It is a tad early, especially for the lovely Alan to be wearing reindeer antlers - mind you one of our local shops is lit up like yo guessed it a xmas tree and a house not far from us has full on xmas decs full on lit as soon as it gets dark........

Don't suppose you can get much more disrespectful and in hopeless bad taste. I like Alan and his gentle way, but what is he doing? I see Rae is wearing her poppy with a pixie hat. These channels keep finding new depths just when you think there can't possibly be any more. xxxxxxxxx

Actually in all seriousness Argy you are 100% right - it IS disrespectful especially so in todays climate - they could have waited until November 12th at least - I just hope they remember the two minute silence on 11th Nov without the reindeer antlers and pixie hats

My Dad fought in Burma during WWII and never spoke a word about the war for the rest of his life.Thousands of British troops are today around the world suffering things we probably can't even imagine. Hundreds of others suffering chronic disability and pain, as I speak, as a result of their work protecting us and righting wrongs done to others abroad. I just hope Gems/Rocks people are embarrassed when they realise what they've done, but they'll probably think it's us being picky again. xxxxxxxxx

I said it before, weakened, and now I say again that I want nothing more from this company. If anyone is reading this, there are two items in my basket both of which I very much wanted, but I cannot continue doing business with you people. Please feel free therefore to empty my basket back into stock.

and thinking of the families for whom xmas will not be the same again, many services partners watch Rocks on a very regular basis if I remember correctly from the days of chat I could reel off quite a few names who have sons, brothers and partners abroad - very bad taste and we are not being picky imho

My grandpa served in North Africa during WWII and I am ex Forces myself so find it insulting and disrespectful that Rocks see fit to partner the poppy with a set of cheap Christmas antlers this week.

I see Rod has just started his stint now and obviously is of the opinion that the 2 are incongruous together...so he has chosen not to wear a poppy......

This is what happens when you jump on all the bandwagons at once and too early. It's inevitable that they'll crash. xxxxxxx

This is what happens when you jump on all the bandwagons at once and too early. It's inevitable that they'll crash. xxxxxxx

Couldn't agree more. It positively smacks of desperation, along with the increasingly 'hard sell' format of the presentations, and the ever present 'clearance'.

Don't suppose you can get much more disrespectful and in hopeless bad taste. I like Alan and his gentle way, but what is he doing? I see Rae is wearing her poppy with a pixie hat. These channels keep finding new depths just when you think there can't possibly be any more. xxxxxxxxx

My feelings exactly, argey.

I honestly couldn't believe my eyes when I switched on and saw it :angry: ... I swiched off pdq.

Latest posts

Back