Debbies Dress

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silverstar

Registered Shopper
I see Debbie Greenwood is wearing a Mosoon Dress ( it's in their window display) in the morning show.
I thought the presenters would be wearing QVC merchandise in an effort to flog the FABULOUS range of clothing they are always trying to sell us !
So much for endorsing the QVC inventory.

I think the female presenters should be made to solely wear QVC Fashion on all their shows regardless of what they're presenting :giggle: it's only fair - they're working for the company they should show off their wares at all times :wave:

So when it's Gem Day Grand Finale and Jooolyer and Dale are doing the 9-12am slot Dale is there dressed up to the nines in dicky bow and suit jacket and Joolyer is sat beside him in a Quacker Factory Flying Sausage top in flourescent green. Or when it's Beauty Day AY has to present all her presteeeeeeeejus skincare shows in a lovely embellished sequin tunic from Indigo Moon and a pair of lime green pedal pushers from Kim n Co...

Sorry but IMHO it doesn't do a thing for Miss Greenwood, I have seen her look a lot better in Kim co :angel:

:cheeky:

Latest posts

Back