When is ......... ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Now how many times have I heard in the last couple of minutes 8 in number ? :dull:

Could anyone tell me when is 8 not a number please ?

:thinking:

Now how many times have I heard in the last couple of minutes 8 in number ? :dull:

Could anyone tell me when is 8 not a number please ?

:thinking:

:hi:When it's the past tense of 'eat' :cheeky: I do know what you mean, Bags.

Jay

I had to switch over before because he said 'in number' six times in just a couple of minutes! I suppose I should be more tolerant, but for goodness sake, does he need to say it so much? I wonder if he says it because he doesn't want to confuse people into thinking he's talking about the weight of them (or something like that!)
Andrew - unless you follow the number 8 (for example) with 'grams' or 'pounds' or kilos' then I think you can safely assume we know damn well you mean 8 in number SO PLEASE STOP SAYING IT!!!!

Another hour of thankfully just one in number - Andrew :cheeky:

Could Anne have literally actually pushed any more scran in her gob that hour? She was eating like there was never going to be another meal for anyone ever again literally in the literal actual history of the world...not even Ivan the hilarious telephone caller put her off her stride as she once again sampled the delights of Andrew's sawsijies.

Could Anne have literally actually pushed any more scran in her gob that hour? She was eating like there was never going to be another meal for anyone ever again literally in the literal actual history of the world...not even Ivan the hilarious telephone caller put her off her stride as she once again sampled the delights of Andrew's sawsijies.

And don't these hours just make you want to rush to the phone. My daughter is vegan, I am nearly there with her. :mysmilie_460: The half minute I did catch, AD was stating that the defrosting instructions are included. Have Q been reading our pages from the last KR airing.

I'm not a vegetarian but even I was starting to feel a bit queasy with all that raw meat hanging about!!

Plus the "eight in number" was REALLY starting to get on my wick:headbang:

Latest posts

Back