GHD's

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fletchie

Registered Shopper
Hi,

Has anybody heard if there will be a TSV before xmas for GHD or even if there will be a show??

I missed out the last time and my old GHD's are well and truly ready for hair straightner heaven...

Sorry if this has been asked before but I can't seem to find any search facility for this forum - does one exist where I can try and find any threads prior to posting??

i was thinking the same thing. came in with a blaze of glory then just disappeared. must have had so many complaints that they stopped selling them. wierd!

They stopped selling GHDs I believe, they have a gorgeous Deluxe collection on GHDs website which I have, the new GHDs are fab can't do without mine!

I didn't know they stopped selling them...quite disappointed now as I was really hoping they would have the new sets for xmas....

I always thought a brand like GHD would survive easily on QVC but I guess it goes to show nothing is safe anymore...

hairdressers seem to sell them but qvc do sell huge volumes of stuff.maybe ghd did not like the returns.

Latest posts

Back