Ojon TSV - 11/12/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper

Just to let you know there is an Ojon TSV on Saturday 11th of December.

i have enough shampoo and restorative to last me well into the new year.after the pump fiasco.....:ninja:

I want this...if its the two minute miracle mask. Just love Ojon. My hair has never looked better. Anyone confirm price?

Thank you for finding this out. I've never tried Ojon but the reviews are very good. i was going to buy a smaller set from John Lewis for my Mom but will hang on now until the TSV. This forum is great!

The two minute thickening mask is great and more important it does what it says on the pot. I bought it on its first appearance and use it weekly instead of the thickening conditioner and supplement it with the Ojon treatment paste once a month and i get great results. I was surprised to see the two minute hydrating mask in the last clicks/clearance section of the QVC website the other day - i wonder if QVC aren't buying this anymore or have Ojon discontinued this already? I also use this mask as an hydrating treament(i've got blonde highlights(t-bar)) when i feel my hair needs it because i've got fine/coloured hair i wash it off using my hydrating shampoo as i find this avoids my hair being weighed down and becoming lank - anyone with dry/damaged hair are advised to rinse it off with warm water. My advice re using the mask is to only use a small amount(10p size) as using anymore is wasting product/money and can make the hair lank.I bought the super bargain on Dennis's last visit so am well stocked up at the mo so dont think i'll be buying this TSV - however i've said that before:giggle:!!xx

Ojon TSV

Ojon TSV at midnight with Alison Young (we'll be hearing literally an awful lot). Hope it's not lifetime sizes of their shampoo cos I'm not a fan. Other products are good though. Alison will of course use everything, like she uses Philip Kingsley, Michael D'Cesare and every other range. She must have a very big bathroom, or maybe she showers in her stables :coffee::smirk:

I will be buying this (any news on price yet?).
What really annoys me about the Ojon show is the amont of time they natter on about the product. What we want to know is how much of the product to use and how to use it!!! Anyone new to the products will have had more information from QVC Princess than the first 15 mins of any show. Get on with the demo and less talk please Alison!!

These TSVs are no good for me. With my ultra fine & very difficult hair I take an eclectic approach. I use PK elasticizer (in preference to Ojon's smelly goo), I prefer the hydrating Ojon shampoo to thickening, even though the thickening ought to be better for me, I did not find it so and, if I am using a condtioner at all (which is rare), I use Akin lavender and jojoba light conditioner, which is perfect for my hair and smells absolutely divine!

Ojon 5 Piece Extreme Volume Collection.
Today's Special Value Price £39.54
QVC Price £49.00
Item Number 221299
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45
Ojon Extreme Volume Collection. Five-piece set includes Hydrating and Thickening shampoo and conditioner, the popular Restorative Hair Treatment, Volumising Mask and Extreme Hold Hairspray - everything you need to pump up the volume of your locks.

Contains:

•1 x Hydrating Thickening Shampoo (250ml) - ideal for daily use, it's packed with plant-based extracts to help lift and plump each strand
•1 x Hydrating Thickening Conditioner (250ml) - hydrating formula designed to help repair the hair's cuticle layer, sealing a complex of nutrient oils inside each strand
•1 x Volumising Hair Mask (197ml) - intensive in-shower hair treatment helps to thicken hair and add volume. Suitable for fine hair
•1 x Extreme Hold Hairspray (300ml) - designed to help fortify and thicken fine hair while giving it high volume
•1 x Restorative Hair Treatment (100ml) - instantly hydrates and restores dry, damaged hair leaving it feeling soft, silky and shiny.
•1 x comb/scoop

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.221299

Latest posts

Back