Mally Beauty TSV - 07/12/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper

Just to let you know there is a Mally TSV on Tuesday 7th of December.

Do we know what it is yet, hope it has the Mascara in the kit whatever it is :sun:

I'm expecting the AD from her August TSV soon I think. But will still see what's on offer!

I am really looking forward to this as I like her "stuff"
Hope I am not going to be disappointed (as I have been with so many of the beuaty TSV's lately)

most of these tsv's have so many fillers. when i look at mally's kits i just dont want the bits and will not pay £50 for a hash of bits and bobs.
i can buy nars,bobbi brown,benefit or mac and pick every single item i really want:up:

does anybody know what the Mally TSV is going to be yet? There are a few new items on the web, but want to hold out for the TSV details before I order anything!

I'm, beside myself to know what is going to be in this kit. Deciding what to buy myself for Christmas :sun:

I was waiting for the second AD of the last TSV, but got a letter yesterday saying there was a problem with the stock and they would keep trying, but cancel my order if they can't get it in 60 days.

Seems like ADs are more trouble than they are worth and there are a lot of problems fulfilling them.

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk

Looks very similar to the last one (still waiting for the second delivery of that). Mascara, lipgloss, blush and eyeliner seem identical.

that's what I thought too...didn't go for auto delivery on the last one...was hoping that the shadow sticks & foundation or concealer system would be in the TSV so that I could try them out!

I'm not absolutely sold on the eyeshdow colours but otherwise that looks pretty good for me. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Does anyone have any idea about the price please?

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk

If the large palette is all eyeshadows, I want to know what the black/white thing is! And in the 5th picture, what are the applicators attached to?

It will be around £40, like all the others. If there's an Easy Pay I could be tempted...

The black and white thing looks like the 24/7 eyeliner system where you put white powder on top of pencil and then coloured powder on top of that. It gives a slightly softer (depending on application)longer lasting effect.

One of the wells in Mally's large eyeshadow palettes is usually a flesh coloured eye shadow base.

Latest posts

Back