Pompoos

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He's fab but his jewellery is awful, not surprised it's in clearance. It seems his brief sojourn at QVCUK may be well and truly over. :sad:

Oh dear, I didn't even know he was on QVC - everytime there is a tedious "Life of the rich & famous" documentary/reality show in Germany he crops up cause all those ancient millionairesses in their fur-coats luuuuurve him *mwah mwah mwah*.

Agree with you there, Harald does bring an air of the unpredicatable to QVC and it is fun to see the presenters cope with him.

:mysmilie_466:I watch for a few mins from behind a cushion, I feel embarrassed for him, imo he looks like something that has escaped from a circus.:mysmilie_845:

I really wonder if its all an act as he certainly has made a good life out of it (me cynical....never!!!!)

Agree with you there, Harald does bring an air of the unpredicatable to QVC and it is fun to see the presenters cope with him.

Wiki translation is not marvellous but apparently his father was involved in his mothers death regarding a fall down the stairs when Harald was 13 and he inspired Sacha Baron Cohen for his title character from the movie Brüno.

Latest posts

Back