Dennis Basso is back Tue 26th 5pm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

saphire

Christine
Guess who is back on Tues, how can they after everything that has come out about his hunting practices.

Last edited:
Nor me. The guy is pathetic :mad: I won't be watching for sure. Cant QVC take a hint ?

Last edited:
me neither. Since joining this forum it has certainly opened my eyes about him. :mad:

Even before I joined this forum I always thought there was something very creepy about Basso especially the way he man-handles the models. Now I know there is a lot more to this weirdo than I had first suspected. I have bought from his range in the past but never again.

I never really knew anything about Basso before this forum, but I am glad to have found out. i have never been particularly interested in fur coats, but I am pretty certain that a huge number of Basso's fans would choose to spend their money elsewhere, whether it be with QVC or not if they knew what he was doing...

I do think that QVC are making a rod for their own backs as they are clearly aware of Basso's reputation and that viewers that are aware of him do not approve but they have failed to act...I wonder how long it will take before they will be forced to withdraw him and make an apology to viewers who have inadvertantly helped to support him...

all it would take is a disruptive protest either that would cause enough attention with the press and force QVC to make a statement or indeed outside of their broadcasting house or a few viewers to start asking questions live on air.

I'm not trying to incite a riot, but I do think that no-one is going to win on this - QVC are going to be very embarrassed, a lot of viewers are going to get very upset and it could all so easily be avoided if QVC tried to remember that their success is dependent on viewers.

Please, EVERYONE. Switch off QVC during these hours. As for Alison Keenan, is she the only presenter who will work with this pathetic excuse for a human being ?

I bet Julia wouldn't work with him: she's vegetarian (and I think she is such a senior presenter that she wouldn't have to if she didn't want to).

I never really knew anything about Basso before this forum, but I am glad to have found out. i have never been particularly interested in fur coats, but I am pretty certain that a huge number of Basso's fans would choose to spend their money elsewhere, whether it be with QVC or not if they knew what he was doing...

I do think that QVC are making a rod for their own backs as they are clearly aware of Basso's reputation and that viewers that are aware of him do not approve but they have failed to act...I wonder how long it will take before they will be forced to withdraw him and make an apology to viewers who have inadvertantly helped to support him...

all it would take is a disruptive protest either that would cause enough attention with the press and force QVC to make a statement or indeed outside of their broadcasting house or a few viewers to start asking questions live on air.

I'm not trying to incite a riot, but I do think that no-one is going to win on this - QVC are going to be very embarrassed, a lot of viewers are going to get very upset and it could all so easily be avoided if QVC tried to remember that their success is dependent on viewers.

I dont think they have t- callers when he is on but I could be wrong. Would be great if someone gave him what for on the air, the odious creepy gut wrenching excuse for a human being he is - my opinion of course :whistle:

Latest posts

Back